Don't listen now ! Rush doing more race baiting !!!

AURaptor

Blue beat me to it. To even mention Limbaugh in w/ the likes of Sharpton is a complete and utter showcase of ignorance. That's why I was getting on others for doing that before.

Lmao and who do you really think you are? God? The fact that you keep saying that is ignorance. Just because someone doesn't like you're role model they're ignorant? Like I said they both use race to make money. It's not like you should be shocked that someone view rush like that, I'm not the first to say it, he's widely regarded for it.

And more ignorance by cole on display. It has zero to do with anyone liking Rush. Zero. It's simply a matter if FACT. And Rush in no means uses race to make money. No more than Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, or Richard Bransen.. Rich guys? Hell yep they are, but so the blank what??

You literally do not know of what you speak.

And guess who pops up? You just compared rush Limbaugh, to Warren Buffett and have the audacity to call someone ignorant? You literally can't comprehend anything and your love for rush clouds your judgement. I sort of feel sorry for you

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Al Sharpton

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

20px-Padlock-silver.svg.png Al Sharpton 250px-Al_Sharpton_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

Al Sharpton, November 2007 Born Alfred Charles Sharpton, Jr.

(1954-10-03) October 3, 1954 (age 60)

Brooklyn, New York, U.S. Nationality American Occupation Baptist minister

Civil rights/social justice activist

Radio and television talk show host Years active 1969–present

Political party Democratic Religion Baptist Spouse(s) Marsha Tinsley[1]

Kathy Jordan (m. 1980) (separated in 2004)

Alfred Charles "Al" Sharpton, Jr.[2] (born October 3, 1954) is an American Baptist minister, civil rights activist, television/radio talk show host[3][4] and a trusted White House adviser who, according to 60 Minutes, has become President Barack Obama's "go-to black leader."[5] In 2004, he was a candidate for the Democratic nomination for the U.S. presidential election. He hosts his own radio talk show, Keepin' It Real,[6] and he makes regular guest appearances on Fox News (such as on The O'Reilly Factor),[7][8][9] CNN, and MSNBC. In 2011, he was named the host of MSNBC's PoliticsNation, a nightly talk show.[10]

Sharpton's supporters praise "his ability and willingness to defy the power structure that is seen as the cause of their suffering"[11] and consider him "a man who is willing to tell it like it is".[11] Former Mayor of New York City Ed Koch, a one-time foe, said that Sharpton deserves the respect he enjoys among black Americans: "He is willing to go to jail for them, and he is there when they need him."[12] President Barack Obama said that Sharpton is "the voice of the voiceless and a champion for the downtrodden".[13] A 2013 Zogby Analytics poll found that one quarter of African Americans said that Sharpton speaks for them.[14]

cole......tell me how you know that Sharptons' influence isn't as great as "we" think. Have facts, data. or just your opinion?

Cole - the concept of an analogy still escapes you.

Rush is by no means a role model for me. Looks like your ignorance still clouds your judgement.

Did that strengthen your debate? Well actually it's not a debate because you know and I don't.....would you say Limbaugh is the leader of conservative Americans?

Cole, I have no doubt Al Sharpton does not speak for you.

But any man that is the anointed voice of roughly 11 miilion African Americans is influential. There is no doubting that fact.

In 2013 US Census Bureau estimated 45,003,665 African Americans in the United States meaning that 14.1% of the total American population of 316.1 Million is Black.

A 2013 Zogby Analytics poll found that one quarter of African Americans said that Sharpton speaks for them.

It really does irk me that there are those who will spend so much energy to prove the relevancy of Sharpton just so they can minimize the true issues facing African Americans.

It really does irk me that there are those who will spend so much energy to prove the relevancy of Sharpton just so they can minimize the true issues facing African Americans.

If you are addressing me, you have no idea what an ignorant statement you made. If you aren't addressing me, please ignore this post.

cole......tell me how you know that Sharptons' influence isn't as great as "we" think. Have facts, data. or just your opinion?

Still want me to reply and answer your questions while you ignore mine huh? Let's see how that works out...

Rush is by no means a role model for me. Looks like your ignorance still clouds your judgement.

No it's your stupidity that clouds yours

But any man that is the annointed voice of roughly 11 miilion African Americans is influential. There is no doubting that fact.

In 2013 US Census Bureau estimated 45,003,665 African Americans in the United States meaning that 14.1% of the total American population of 316.1 Million is Black.

A 2013 Zogby Analytics poll found that one quarter of African Americans said that Sharpton speaks for them.

Lmao at anointed voice. And this was taken in 07 yeah people are going to say that he's speaking for them when he's advocating an African American president and there hasn't ever been one.....And this poll asked every black person because somehow I missed it

But any man that is the annointed voice of roughly 11 miilion African Americans is influential. There is no doubting that fact.

"annointed voice" :rolleyes:

Gee, I wonder what that poll actually asked, specifically.

If you are addressing me, you have no idea what an ignorant statement you made. If you aren't addressing me, please ignore this post.

Well, what is your point exactly?

Before you dis Zogby, you might want to check them out. :dunno:

Asking me or AUUSN?

Asking me or AUUSN?

You. Which is why I quoted you.

OK fine.

But do you know what the poll actually asked?

Stupidity ? On what, specifically.

Listen, you have no clue about Rush. ALL you know of him is what you google, and what you hear others say about him. FYI, most of what you find on google is written by those who don't like him because of his POLITICS. Nothing about what Rush says or promotes is - and do understand this - nothing he says is REMOTELY " racist ". That is a complete b.s. charge , made up by detractors of him, to defame, disparage and vilify Rush on a PERSONAL level, because the opponents don't want to or can't deal w/ him on a FACTUAL or intellectually honest basis.

This has nothing what so ever to do with agreeing or even LIKING Rush. It has to do w/ fact.

You don' have to agree or even like the man, but enough of this b.s. nonsense of calling him a racist, or comparing him to Sharpton with any motive of race baiting. It's simply false.

BTW - Rush was right, again, per the Paris Muslim attacks ...

RUSH ARCHIVE: This grievance industry, which has at its root the United States has misbehaved since its founding, the United States has had a much bigger footprint all over the world than we ever deserved to have. We've run over the world trampling everybody and everything. We've stolen, we have appropriated, and that's why we're a superpower, and it's illegitimate, and it's unjustified. So this stuff, plus our relationship with Israel, all of that has combined to create at the highest levels of our leadership this idea that there is some evidence that the United States is responsible for this, to an extent. I don't know to what extent, but we certainly have some guilt about this. That's what the whole grievance industry is about. And clearly ISIS has a grievance with us. Clearly Al-Qaeda does. Clearly militant Islam does.

RUSH: Okay, this was this past Wednesday, and I was describing the grievance industry, grievance politics being one of the explanations for Islam's hatred, militant Islam's hatred of the West. Okay, Fareed Zakaria GPS was on CNN last night with Don Lemon, and Don Lemon said, "Hey, Fareed, it sums up the horror of what's happening around the world, all over the world. We are seeing it now in Paris, even, Fareed."

Screen-Shot-2015-01-09-at-3.21.41-PM_large.png

ZAKARIA: There is within the world of Islam many, many pockets, many groups, that really have a great deal of difficulty with the modern world, and particularly with the open Western freedom of speech loving, freedom of expression loving world. The grievance, the grievance is that they feel they live in a world not of their making, a world of the west's making.

RUSH: Bingo. Bingo. I'm telling you, I know these people like every square inch of my glorious naked body. I know them better than they do. He just confirmed everything I said. And of course his intellectual-sounding way speaking (imitating Fareed), "Fareed Zakaria GPS, I always know where I am because of my GPS, it's in my phone. They particularly have a grievance with the open Western freedom of speech loving, freedom of expression loving world, the grievance, the grievance is they feel they live in a world not of their making."

See, we've forced all of this on them. The West, that's us, we've made the world and we've left them out, and we've made a world using our power, and we haven't given them a place in it. And that's what he's saying. Fareed Zakaria GPS confirming. I mean, he's an indicator, he's a barometer of leftist intellectual elitist thought, although not his. He's a plagiarist, which is why I'm not surprised he's copying me in his own way. Now here's Christiane Amanpour. She was on Anderson Cooper 19 last night, and Cooper said, "Hey, it'll be interesting to see what happens later today here in France."

http://www.rushlimba...r_conservatives

Asking me or AUUSN?

You. Which is why I quoted you.

Pardon me. It appeared you highlighted AUSSN. Nevertheless, my point is simple. Al Sharpton is very influential in the African American community.

OK fine.

Like Cole, I wasn't polled. So no, I don't know the specific question. I would imagine, given Zogby's reputation and the fact they are a leading public opinion research firm, their methodology and intent were above board. Wouldn't you? Think about it. Your an African American recipient of a Zogby poll. If it wasn't fair and above board would you answer?

Stupidity ? On what, specifically.

Listen, you have no clue about Rush. ALL you know of him is what you google, and what you hear others say about him. FYI, most of what you find on google is written by those who don't like him because of his POLITICS. Nothing about what Rush says or promotes is - and do understand this - nothing he says is REMOTELY " racist ". That is a complete b.s. charge , made up by detractors of him, to defame, disparage and vilify Rush on a PERSONAL level, because the opponents don't want to or can't deal w/ him on a FACTUAL or intellectually honest basis.

This has nothing what so ever to do with agreeing or even LIKING Rush. It has to do w/ fact.

You don' have to agree or even like the man, but enough of this b.s. nonsense of calling him a racist, or comparing him to Sharpton with any motive of race baiting. It's simply false.

http://www.alternet.org/20-most-racist-things-rush-limbaugh-has-ever-said

OK fine.

Like Cole, I wasn't polled. So no, I don't know the specific question. I would imagine, given Zogby's reputation and the fact they are a leading public opinion research firm, their methodology and intent were above board. Wouldn't you? Think about it. Your an African American recipient of a Zogby poll. If it wasn't fair and above board would you answer?

No, what they actually asked may not confirm the subjective statement that Sharpton is "very influential in the black community". So if you are going to use poll results to prove that statement, you need to know exactly what the poll asked.

For example, it's possible to agree with a statement from someone who you otherwise disregard as a leader or influential person.

Not racist, homer. You might not like it, but it still does not make it racist.

swing and miss, yet again.

Taking snippets, single sentences out of context, or making them up out of thin air ( as is often the case w/ these sites ) proves MY point, more than it does yours.

Thanks for playing.

BTW - Rush was right, again, per the Paris Muslim attacks ...

RUSH ARCHIVE: This grievance industry, which has at its root the United States has misbehaved since its founding, the United States has had a much bigger footprint all over the world than we ever deserved to have. We've run over the world trampling everybody and everything. We've stolen, we have appropriated, and that's why we're a superpower, and it's illegitimate, and it's unjustified. So this stuff, plus our relationship with Israel, all of that has combined to create at the highest levels of our leadership this idea that there is some evidence that the United States is responsible for this, to an extent. I don't know to what extent, but we certainly have some guilt about this. That's what the whole grievance industry is about. And clearly ISIS has a grievance with us. Clearly Al-Qaeda does. Clearly militant Islam does.

RUSH: Okay, this was this past Wednesday, and I was describing the grievance industry, grievance politics being one of the explanations for Islam's hatred, militant Islam's hatred of the West. Okay, Fareed Zakaria GPS was on CNN last night with Don Lemon, and Don Lemon said, "Hey, Fareed, it sums up the horror of what's happening around the world, all over the world. We are seeing it now in Paris, even, Fareed."

Screen-Shot-2015-01-09-at-3.21.41-PM_large.pngZAKARIA: There is within the world of Islam many, many pockets, many groups, that really have a great deal of difficulty with the modern world, and particularly with the open Western freedom of speech loving, freedom of expression loving world. The grievance, the grievance is that they feel they live in a world not of their making, a world of the west's making.

RUSH: Bingo. Bingo. I'm telling you, I know these people like every square inch of my glorious naked body. I know them better than they do. He just confirmed everything I said. And of course his intellectual-sounding way speaking (imitating Fareed), "Fareed Zakaria GPS, I always know where I am because of my GPS, it's in my phone. They particularly have a grievance with the open Western freedom of speech loving, freedom of expression loving world, the grievance, the grievance is they feel they live in a world not of their making."

See, we've forced all of this on them. The West, that's us, we've made the world and we've left them out, and we've made a world using our power, and we haven't given them a place in it. And that's what he's saying. Fareed Zakaria GPS confirming. I mean, he's an indicator, he's a barometer of leftist intellectual elitist thought, although not his. He's a plagiarist, which is why I'm not surprised he's copying me in his own way. Now here's Christiane Amanpour. She was on Anderson Cooper 19 last night, and Cooper said, "Hey, it'll be interesting to see what happens later today here in France."

http://www.rushlimba...r_conservatives

Lies. No way he knows his own body. I bet Rush hasn't looked down and seen his own penis in decades.

Alright though, in seriousness.

Honestly, it isn't like he discovered the wheel here. There is always some politician or the analyst that will take this road involving the two cultures and shift blame to the west. And he is going to know where to turn and where to find that guy with the tendency to do that. I'd actually be disappointed if he failed to mention and go after that. It is even a point that has been made on this board multiple times previously.

Archived