Don't listen now ! Rush doing more race baiting !!!

AURaptor

And to expand, you are behaving exactly like Cole described. You are clearly are making an argument from authority, which is not really an argument at all.

No, it's from the position of KNOWLEDGE, not merely " because I said so ". Of course, no amount of facts will convince you, so it just comes off as 'authority', because you're so blinded and stubbornly biased.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What facts have you posted? How many protest of Sharpton have you attended or speeches have you listened to?

Cole, I have no doubt Al Sharpton does not speak for you.

But any man that is the annointed voice of roughly 11 miilion African Americans is influential. There is no doubting that fact.

In 2013 US Census Bureau estimated 45,003,665 African Americans in the United States meaning that 14.1% of the total American population of 316.1 Million is Black.

A 2013 Zogby Analytics poll found that one quarter of African Americans said that Sharpton speaks for them.

"annointed voice" :rolleyes:

Gee, I wonder what that poll actually asked, specifically.

Before you dis Zogby, you might want to check them out. :dunno:

OK fine.

But do you know what the poll actually asked?

Like Cole, I wasn't polled. So no, I don't know the specific question. I would imagine, given Zogby's reputation and the fact they are a leading public opinion research firm, their methodology and intent were above board. Wouldn't you? Think about it. Your an African American recipient of a Zogby poll. If it wasn't fair and above board would you answer?

No, what they actually asked may not confirm the subjective statement that Sharpton is "very influential in the black community". So if you are going to use poll results to prove that statement, you need to know exactly what the poll asked.

For example, it's possible to agree with a statement from someone who you otherwise disregard as a leader or influential person.

Well, I have at least one eye and ear on my head so, I don't need a poll to confirm the obvious. Just sayin'.

Obvious? What is obvious?

Your lack of genuineness.

You respond with an evasive, beg-the-question statement to end the discussion and you claim it is I who is lacking in genuineness?? Now that's chutzpah! :-\

Well, if you are incapable or unwilling of providing any facts to back you claims, can you at least provide a link to your source?

That is :bs:and you darn well know it.

And I've already provided a source. Why ignore it? Why so obtuse?

You stated a source but you didn't provide a link. What's obtuse about asking you for a link to your source?

And I am not sure what you are referring to when you say "that's" bs. Regardless, nothing I said was false.

I cited a 2013 US Census Bureau stat and a 2013 Zogby Analytics Poll. Let Google be your friend. Enjoy!

Sorry, but the burden of proof is not on me.

I think everything you posted is complete BS that you at least misinterpreted and possibly misrepresented. That's supported by the fact you expressed your claim in two different ways - "speaks for me" and "strongly influential" (as I recall).

Telling me to research it doesn't exactly help your credibility.

What facts have you posted? How many protest of Sharpton have you attended or speeches have you listened to?

Count them up yourself. I've already done your homework.

None for Sharpton, but I don't need to. He orchestrated the Tawana Brawley hoax, and his rhetoric got people killed at Freddy's. Shapton is a race hustler , ( again, already documented ) and a complete buffoon.

But any man that is the annointed voice of roughly 11 miilion African Americans is influential. There is no doubting that fact.

In 2013 US Census Bureau estimated 45,003,665 African Americans in the United States meaning that 14.1% of the total American population of 316.1 Million is Black.

A 2013 Zogby Analytics poll found that one quarter of African Americans said that Sharpton speaks for them.

OK fine.

Like Cole, I wasn't polled. So no, I don't know the specific question. I would imagine, given Zogby's reputation and the fact they are a leading public opinion research firm, their methodology and intent were above board. Wouldn't you? Think about it. Your an African American recipient of a Zogby poll. If it wasn't fair and above board would you answer?

No, what they actually asked may not confirm the subjective statement that Sharpton is "very influential in the black community". So if you are going to use poll results to prove that statement, you need to know exactly what the poll asked.

For example, it's possible to agree with a statement from someone who you otherwise disregard as a leader or influential person.

Well, I have at least one eye and ear on my head so, I don't need a poll to confirm the obvious. Just sayin'.

You respond with an evasive, beg-the-question statement to end the discussion and you claim it is I who is lacking in genuineness?? Now that's chutzpah! :-\

Well, if you are incapable or unwilling of providing any facts to back you claims, can you at least provide a link to your source?

You stated a source but you didn't provide a link. What's obtuse about asking you for a link to your source?

And I am not sure what you are referring to when you say "that's" bs. Regardless, nothing I said was false.

I cited a 2013 US Census Bureau stat and a 2013 Zogby Analytics Poll. Let Google be your friend. Enjoy!

I think everything you posted is complete BS that you at least misinterpreted and possibly misrepresented. That's supported by the fact you expressed your claim in two different ways - "speaks for me" and "strongly influential" (as I recall).

Well, the burden of proof is not on me either. I play by my rules, not homey rules. Hey, and don't forget that! ;)

You absolutely know it's not BS. It quite simply doesn't fit your biased narrative. And that's a fact!

In finality homes, I'm not looking to gain your stamp of approval with regards to my credibility. That would mean absolutely nothing. Got it? I think you do. ;)

OK fine.

Well, the burden of proof is not on me either. I play by my rules, not homey rules. Hey, and don't forget that! ;)

You absolutely know it's not BS. It quite simply doesn't fit your biased narrative. And that's a fact!

In finality homes, I'm not looking to gain your stamp of approval with regards to my credibility. That would mean absolutely nothing. Got it? I think you do. ;)

Oh I "get it" alright. And as far as I am concerned, it's BS until you prove otherwise.

Count them up yourself. I've already done your homework.

None for Sharpton, but I don't need to. He orchestrated the Tawana Brawley hoax, and his rhetoric got people killed at Freddy's. Shapton is a race hustler , ( again, already documented ) and a complete buffoon.

Didn't answer the other question huh? Lol I know why....man you're a joke. Your whole argument of me not listening to rush so I'm ignorant to say anything against him has no legs

Rush is a race shock jock and an idiot

Didn't answer the other question huh? Lol I know why....man you're a joke. Your whole argument of me not listening to rush so I'm ignorant to say anything against him has no legs

Rush is a race shock jock and an idiot

What other question ? You're not even making any sense. You don't listen to Rush so you ARE ignorant to what he says.

You're flat out lying and know nothing of what you're saying.

You listen to Sharpton's radio show? I expect you to be the liar you are now

Never claimed to, but he was a known con artists and race merchant long before his radio show.

Rush has been doing radio for 25 years. Or more. And did a t.v. show, for a while.

You expect me to be the liar I am ? Well, you've not shown me to BE a liar, so you can't know I am one.

Nice try , though.

What does that have to do with you saying I can't know what I'm talking about if I don't listen to rush show?

For all you know Sharpton could have changed, rush is a drug addict should I assume he's popping pills right now?

What does that have to do with you saying I can't know what I'm talking about if I don't listen to rush show?

You think I know more about nuclear engineering than you, even though I've taken no classes ? Exaggeration , I know, but my POINT is that for you to really know something, you have to get it first hand. Not 2nd hand, or after the fact.

For all you know Sharpton could have changed, rush is a drug addict should I assume he's popping pills right now?

So, Sharpton could have changed, but not Rush? Rush used oxycodone, What of it ? That's on him, not anyone else. So what if he's popping still . What difference does that make ?

Obama and Clinton snorted coke. So did W. Obama still smokes cigarettes. Why should I care, either way?

Like seriously no joke, from that sentence you quoted you took from that I was saying Sharpton could have changed but not rush?

And if he was breaking the law you should care about him breaking the law.

But anyway my point is it goes both ways, if you feel you can speak on Sharpton and you don't listen to him why can't I?

Like seriously no joke, from that sentence you quoted you took from that I was saying Sharpton could have changed but not rush?

No, BRAINIAC, read it again.

And if he was breaking the law you should care about him breaking the law.

I'm a libertarian. What do I care if he's doing drugs ? His body, his choice. As long as he didn't hurt anyone, steal or beat up anyone for his drugs, so what ? Think Obama or Bush broke the law doing coke ? Hell, Obama smoked a LOT of dope He admits that . So damn what ?

DId YOU ever smoke dope ? Please, it's a moot point.

But anyway my point is it goes both ways, if you feel you can speak on Sharpton and you don't listen to him why can't I?

I've already cited at least 2 Al cases where he lied , deceived and put others lives in danger, costing money and causing great strife. Rush has done NONE of that.

If he did that in the past what does that mean now?

And no I haven't EVER experimented with drugs, not once, I don't drink either. You see stereotypes and statistics can't follow me at all.

If he did that in the past what does that mean now?

And no I haven't EVER experimented with drugs, not once, I don't drink either. You see stereotypes and statistics can't follow me at all.

C'mon. you're black. You HAVE to have smoked dope.

Yeah I'm from the hood, my dad was an addict, he wasn't in my life, I listen to rap music....I'm the exact opposite what the stereotypes say I should be.

Yeah I'm from the hood, my dad was an addict, he wasn't in my life, I listen to rap music....I'm the exact opposite what the stereotypes say I should be.

Don't forget the midnight basketball...

I'm joking, btw...

Don't forget the midnight basketball...

I'm joking, btw...

Hey... now I actually donated to the WIndy City Hoops program. I think is a good program, with the right idea, and a decent attempt at moving these kids off the streets. Most of the kids that want to be in the program are good kids. It also separates them from the bad elements at some of the prime criminal activity hours.

One of the really messed up things about the shootings in Chicago is many times the injured or killed, well they are young kids that get hit by stray bullets that were meant for others. You would see this almost nightly on the news. I honestly think most of the deaths were innocents hit by bullets intended for someone else. Talking like 8 year old little girls, inside the house playing WII fit, and a stray bullet goes through it from the streets and hits her in the head.

T4A - No kidding here, but you really saying if those thugs could shoot straight, and hit their mark, and stop hitting innocent bystanders, things would be better in Chicago ?

Maybe we should offer free gun range time , in addition to free midnight basketball.

( ok - that's more lame humor on my part )

T4A - No kidding here, but you really saying if those thugs could shoot straight, and hit their mark, and stop hitting innocent bystanders, things would be better in Chicago ?

Maybe we should offer free gun range time , in addition to free midnight basketball.

( ok - that's more lame humor on my part )

Wow really. That is what you took away.

I was pointing out that many of the victims of the violence on the south side are innocent children. Ones that have nothing to do with the crimes. Most of those shooting numbers that the rest of the country throws up, ya half or more are people hit by strays.

This program gives kids a safe place to go (as it is supervised and officers are present) and takes them off the street.

For your comment about shooting straight. Yes actually it would be better. Two criminals draw on each other, they hit and kill each other, and no innocents are killed. That would be better than stray bullets flying around and hitting innocents and causing damage to innocents property. Not ideal or perfect, but it would be an improvement.

Know what else would make Chicago better? If you didn't have Rush Limbaugh listeners and their children going down there and buying drugs, thus contributing to gangs incomes, recruiting methods, and the violence that occurs over those products and the territories to sell them in.

Know what else would make Chicago better? If you didn't have Rush Limbaugh listeners and their children going down there and buying drugs, thus contributing to gangs incomes, recruiting methods, and the violence that occurs over those products and the territories to sell them in.

I really doubt very many of Rush's listeners make up a significant % of the sales. As we all know, his audience is ' dying off', right ?

But good thing Chicago has Rahm 'Dead FIsh' Emanuel at the helm. He'll soon be making great use of that crisis.

Archived