Don't listen now ! Rush doing more race baiting !!!

AURaptor

Know what else would make Chicago better? If you didn't have Rush Limbaugh listeners and their children going down there and buying drugs, thus contributing to gangs incomes, recruiting methods, and the violence that occurs over those products and the territories to sell them in.

I really doubt very many of Rush's listeners make up a significant % of the sales. As we all know, his audience is ' dying off', right ?

But good thing Chicago has Rahm 'Dead FIsh' Emanuel at the helm. He'll soon be making great use of that crisis.

Hey, take every single shot at Rahm you want. I'll even join in.... wanna take shots at the crime? the controversies over the people that run the parking meters and prices? the politics of lengthening the time of a yellow light? Food trucks in the city? Discrimination within the fire department? all kind of stuff. Lets go, I'm on all board for busting Rahm.

While I can't be sure. I suspect you really don't know that much about the collar counties of Chicago. So as you like to say with Rush, if you haven't currently lived in the western burbs of Chicago, well then don't tell me what is going on out there, cause you won't know. I lived there.

Heroin is a problem in Chicago suburbs at the moment for example. One of the reasons why is that it is cheaper and easier to obtain than prescriptions currently. One prescription in particular....Oxycontin. Wasn't that a favorite of Rush also?

Now where do you think these people from the collar counties are going to get their drugs? Be it for personal use or as a means of more income. You think it's the dealers from crime infected areas of Chicago that is going out to areas like Nappeville or St. Charles and dealing at high school or adult parties? You would be very wrong. Your kid, husband, wife does drugs in the collar counties, then their dealer is either someone in their social circle or area that goes into Chicago to get it and bring it to them. Or they are going down there and getting it themselves.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While Rush's audience may very well be mostly rich, white and affluent, that doesn't mean all rich, white and affluent folks listen to Rush.

See liberal Hollywood, and liberal Connecticut, Massachusetts, etc..

While Rush's audience may very well be mostly rich, white and affluent, that doesn't mean all rich, white and affluent folks listen to Rush.

Those aren't the collar counties of Chicago.

Actually, my experience is that most affluent people think of Rush as a cynical buffoon who makes a fortune off of pandering to people's worst social instincts. He's a prophet of xenophobia.

The irony is his wealth is derived from making other fear for their own well being.

Actually, my experience is that most affluent people think of Rush as a cynical buffoon who makes a fortune off of pandering to people's worst social instincts. He's a prophet of xenophobia.

The irony is his wealth is derived from making other fear for their own well being.

Again... one who speaks out of total ignorance.

But hey, if you want to confirm yourself to be a buffoon, free speech allows that.

Those aren't the collar counties of Chicago.

Doesn't matter. Same principle applies.

Again... one who speaks out of total ignorance.

But hey, if you want to confirm yourself to be a buffoon, free speech allows that.

So, I am ignorant of my own experience? :dunno:

Even your insults don't make any sense. :laugh:

It's just so crazy that any opinion of rush other than his own is wrong....so wrong that he feels that he is vindicated to insult your intelligence......then on top of that it's cool for him to spit out any opinion he has of somebody and he is quick to point out if you insult him.....lol. I'm telling you I'd be very surprised if he's not a dictator like boss that's an a hole that everybody at the job hates

You're ignorant of a great many things.

Who are these affluent people of which you speak ? Do they even listen to Rush ? Hell, Hollywood has all manner of rich and super rich folk. They're every bit as ignorant of Rush or anything conservative as you are, from the sounds of it.

He's a prophet of xenophobia.

100% nonsense.

It's just so crazy that any opinion of rush other than his own is wrong....so wrong that he feels that he is vindicated to insult your intelligence......then on top of that it's cool for him to spit out any opinion he has of somebody and he is quick to point out if you insult him.....lol. I'm telling you I'd be very surprised if he's not a dictator like boss that's an a hole that everybody at the job hates

Malcolm X was a pedophile.

Not that i have any proof, I just hear folks say things. So it must be true.

You can't call me wrong, or you're a dictator and an a-hole.

If you had a pic of him in the bed with a young girl it may hold weight, now if you came with multiple pics from different people and my reply was these millions of people are liars, these different pics of different children were all taken out of context, they were all photoshopped, or my favorite the gov't has an agenda against Malcolm as he is a millionaire and still has his show AFTER being arrested for being a drug addict the gov't is trying to destroy him lol....but if that was my reaction something is wrong with my brain

If you had a pic of him in the bed with a young girl it may hold weight, now if you came with multiple pics from different people and my reply was these millions of people are liars, these different pics of different children were all taken out of context, they were all photoshopped, or my favorite the gov't has an agenda against Malcolm as he is a millionaire and still has his show AFTER being arrested for being a drug addict the gov't is trying to destroy him lol....but if that was my reaction something is wrong with my brain

There are no pics. There IS no evidence. All you have is the opinion of politically motivated detractors, and nothing more.

It's one thing to honestly disagree a point of view.

It's entirely different to then lie about that person, his intent, and bear false witness as to what he's actually saying.

You're ignorant of a great many things.

Who are these affluent people of which you speak ? Do they even listen to Rush ? Hell, Hollywood has all manner of rich and super rich folk. They're every bit as ignorant of Rush or anything conservative as you are, from the sounds of it.

He's a prophet of xenophobia.

100% nonsense.

The affluent people I know personally, which - depending on your definition of affluent - is quite a few people.

And anyone who claims xenophobia is not part of Limbaugh's bread and butter has not listened to him. Or, they are naturally xenophobic themselves which in your case, would be easy to believe.

But I have to admit, you are correct in a general way. I am ignorant of very many things, just like everyone else. For example I can't even restore the audio in my computer and plan to take it to someone who is expert in such matters.

His words are his words

And it's been shown that you don't know his words. Or his heart.

Ever read up on The Hutch ?

And anyone who claims xenophobia is not part of Limbaugh's bread and butter has not listened to him. Or, they are naturally xenophobic themselves which in your case, would be easy to believe.

100% false. I've been listening to Rush for over 20 years, and under no such circumstance can you possibly cite one case of xenophobia.

None.

I guess the people I know, my PERSONAL experience, those from China, Ethiopia, Puerto Rico , Somalia, Columbia, Canada... I have some secret hatred for, even though we freely associate and like each other ?

Your dogma has completely blinded you to reality.

His words are his words

100% false. I've been listening to Rush for over 20 years, and under no such circumstance can you possibly cite one case of xenophobia.

None.

I guess the people I know, my PERSONAL experience, those from China, Ethiopia, Puerto Rico , Somalia, Columbia, Canada... I have some secret hatred for, even though we freely associate and like each other ?

LOL! That's good. One case? :roflol: His entire schtick is xenophobic at it's core.

What do you think all his ridicule of liberals is about? "Liberals hate the country and want to destroy it. But we know better...We know what it takes to be a real American...." He does nothing but define groups and organizations who are not only wrong in their views of Americanism but are actually working against the "true" values of Americanism.

And what about that mincing speaking style he adopts to ridicule politically correct intellectuals?

Who invented the term "femiNazis"? Even the term "dittoheads" is a nod to cultural solidarity.

There's really no reason to bring up all the disparaging remarks he's made about categories of people who are aren't right wing conservatives. We've all heard them. Only in your case, perhaps you haven't actually "heard" them. That's because you aren't a liberal lemming. You are one of the special, knowledgeable, patriotic few. You are a dittohead. :glare:

His words are his words

None.

No actually it's been shown I do know his words as far as his heart who knows anybody's heart? But what we have found out is you will comment on anything you feel like and not know the person's words, heart, etc. For whatever reason you think you have some upper tier status over people but you don't. Grand scheme of things you're a nobody, your voice and opinion carries no more weight than anybody else

Wrong. I speak on that which I DO know. Unlike you.

Not everyone's views are equal.

LMFAO. You already pointed out things you've spoke on from which you don't know

As far as viewers not being equal....you probably toot your horn when nobody else would. You think you're on another plane than others? Gtfoh. I guess PT would say you're a good side kick but he'd probably tell you to shut up and let him do the talking

It's not about ME nor am I anyone's side kick.

I'll not gtfo anywhere. You not liking hearing the facts is a you problem, not mine.

You thinking you are providing facts and not knowing the difference between a fact and an opinion is a brain problem

I proved that the quotes about Rush were unsourced or completely made up.

But keep ignoring that. It goes against what you WANT to believe.,

You didn't prove anything and I've read and posted more quotes that are cited....But I'm sure you didn't see those. Tired of talking in circles with you

The only source we've turned up so far that putatively documents this quote is the 2006 book 101 People Who Are Really Screwing America, which attributes it to Rush Limbaugh but itself cites no source. . On his program of 12 October 2009, Limbaugh disclaimed this quote as a fabricated one:

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/limbaugh.asp#MQ3Qs8LL5QqSRX82.99

Hope this clears things up for you.

Archived