Don't listen now ! Rush doing more race baiting !!!

AURaptor

I'm not talking about that at all but you're not the brightest bulb in the pack

Why would you ??? :roflol: i totally debunked your false claims!!!

But go right ahead w the standard insult. It's all you have. Ever.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Life I said pointless. But doesn't change the fact that all rush is, simply a racial shock jock. And lol at the insult stuff, you made a living off of that said it one time too many to me and can't handle that I now give it back to you

The only source we've turned up so far that putatively documents this quote is the 2006 book 101 People Who Are Really Screwing America, which attributes it to Rush Limbaugh but itself cites no source. . On his program of 12 October 2009, Limbaugh disclaimed this quote as a fabricated one:

Read more at http://www.snopes.co...s8LL5QqSRX82.99

Hope this clears things up for you.

LOL! One out of nine (9) racist statements that Snopes can't completely confirm! :-\ (As if that automatically makes it false.)

And that proves your case!!?? :laugh: :laugh: indeed!

Yeah, Rush is not a racist just like you aren't a racist. :rolleyes:

Life I said pointless. But doesn't change the fact that all rush is, simply a racial shock jock. And lol at the insult stuff, you made a living off of that said it one time too many to me and can't handle that I now give it back to you

Actually, it debunks it, because it IS NOT a fact. Wow, talk about your dim bulbs.

You don't give anything back. All you do is mass produce insults, in place of actual points or facts.

You literally have nothing else.

Yeah you said that the last time as you say I have nothing else lol. No I don't give things back the way you want. I act like you now I just say how I feel. The onus is on you if you disagree. No I don't love the shock jock like you.

Yeah you said that the last time as you say I have nothing else lol. No I don't give things back the way you want. I act like you now I just say how I feel. The onus is on you if you disagree. No I don't love the shock jock like you.

Brainiac, I used YOUR own site, and facts, again, to totally debunk what you claim.

It wasn't " how I feel " , by any stretch of the imagination.

It's not about loving or liking anything, it's about the FACTS.

You want to live in a world where innocent folks can be accused of being racist, when they aren't, simply because they have a different political view.

Sorry, I'm gonna fight that, here and anywhere I can.

Deal w/ it.

You're so smart....Yeah I judge people off their political views....that's actually what you do. I don't really care about politics. And for the last time you slow show child I have posted two different sites besides that, that I know you seen but you just keep talking about something you debunked which you really didn't. You chose to ignore those posts as well that challenged your debunking but coincidentally you didn't reply to those either.

As far as your fight....that's hilarious. You provide entertainment to everybody on this forum. In your mind you think everybody is thinking that raptor sure knows his stuff.....lol

You're so smart....Yeah I judge people off their political views....that's actually what you do. I don't really care about politics. And for the last time you slow show child I have posted two different sites besides that, that I know you seen but you just keep talking about something you debunked which you really didn't. You chose to ignore those posts as well that challenged your debunking but coincidentally you didn't reply to those either.

No, that's actually what YOU do. And I've proven it. You think Rush is racist, because he's right wing. I prove the basis on which you claim you KNOW he's racist to be false, and you STILL believe he's racist. Facts don't matter to you, because you're prejudice won't allow you to see reality.

I didn't CHOOSE to ignore anything. You posted lies about Rush, I debunked it. You want to produce more and more lies, I'm sorry, I've got better things to do than to keep debunking lies, and even after I do, you'll STILL ignore the facts, because it's not what you're wanting to believe.

As far as your fight....that's hilarious. You provide entertainment to everybody on this forum. In your mind you think everybody is thinking that raptor sure knows his stuff.....lol

Know a hell of a lot more than you , which isn't saying much.

You're an idiot. I don't even know what the hell right wing means yet along know rush is that. So how would that be the reason I say he's racist?

That's all you can do is try to twist words and lie dude. Rush should hire you to be his comedy relief on his show

You're an idiot. I don't even know what the hell right wing means ( :roflol: ) yet along know rush is that. So how would that be the reason I say he's racist?

That's all you can do is try to twist words and lie dude. Rush should hire you to be his comedy relief on his show

I've only used the words which YOU cited as your "proof" that Rush is racist.

He isn't.

And he's already got a professional comedian on his show. Job's filled.

I don't care what you use, for you to come to that conclusion is stupid. And yeah he is racist. And job may be filled but if he could meet you you'd have a chance

I don't care what you use, for you to come to that conclusion is stupid. And yeah he is racist. And job may be filled but if he could meet you you'd have a chance

Seriously, is that a term you just toss around for anything you don't like ? Regardless of the facts ?

Are anchovies racist ? What about fried okra. I hate those things, so I guess they must be racist too.

Archived