Kenny Hill expected to transfer from aTm

Texan4Auburn

This was the guy who lit up South Carolina and after one game was being promoted as a Heisman prospect? The kid self described as Kenny "Trill" or something?

WOW...fame is indeed fleeting.

That's what happens when your true suction gets exposed. That, and the true freshman that replaces you looks like a Heisman candidate in his first road start.

That's what happens when your true suction gets exposed. That, and the true freshman that replaces you looks like a Heisman candidate in his first road start.

Ugh, don't remind me...

I tell you one thing....when a kid these days sees some adversity they hit the road hoping to reclaim the "magic". I don't blame him, but it sure does set a program back if the starter goes down. Name of the game. We have been very fortunate the last couple of years.

We definitely have been fortunate at the QB position minus the Trotter-Mosely-Frazier mess. But I don't blame Hill for transferring. A guy younger than him just took his starting job from him. If he goes to TCU like somebody said in this thread that's a good move for him where he can put up gobs of stats vs crappy Big 12 defenses.

Does he get to take his self proclaimed nickname with him?

If I were him I'd drop that and just worry about getting better as a quarterback.

I agree! I think his fall came soon after that prideful moment.

Media frenzy ...tough for any kid not to beat his chest especially coming behind RockStar Manziel. I think he finds his groove again and does well at TCU...talent is still there

Does he get to take his self proclaimed nickname with him?

Yes, but he has to say "Trill of the Big12" now. Plain "Trill" has to stay in the SEC.

Ugh, don't remind me...

It's all in the past now...

Media frenzy ...tough for any kid not to beat his chest especially coming behind RockStar Manziel. I think he finds his groove again and does well at TCU...talent is still there

Where's his head though? Seemed to me he went on an intestinal inspection and got himself benched.

Archived