Gus to work with ESPN on championship game

cooltigger21

I'm pretty happy with Gus but am I the only one that things Gus and Nick are really not that good on gameday type shows? I bleed orange and blue but in truth would rather listen to Les Miles and Steve Spurrier - they make me laugh. I get dizzy watching Saban with all of the hand gestures.

Les is a hoot no doubt. He's very entertaining. Never really saw Spurrier before but yeah I can imagine he is as well.

The little Nickster might be planning on using this time at the coaches conference to drum up support for his failed attempt last year to delay the snap count for HUNH offenses.

The little Nickster might be planning on using this time at the coaches conference to drum up support for his failed attempt last year to delay the snap count for HUNH offenses.

His chance to get that done has come and gone. The fact that he went with a lot of hurry up offense himself this year, kind of neuters that argument. Bielema isn't going to be his stooge this year. He got suckered into that last year and he doesn't want any more to do with that.

His chance to get that done has come and gone. The fact that he went with a lot of hurry up offense himself this year, kind of neuters that argument. Bielema isn't going to be his stooge this year. He got suckered into that last year and he doesn't want any more to do with that.

Gotta give the little guy credit....once Plan A did not work he jumped right to Plan B with Kitten. Meanwhile Bret is now out there by himself it looks like....even his old Big 10 is making some moves.

Not to mention that he's not to hard to look at... :wub:

LOL yep.

Gus was quite the hunk during his college days. Still is.

7_27446.jpg

Totally agree.

Archived