Micheal Barrow Candidate to Join Staff at AU

autigeremt

http://auburn.247spo...=infinitescroll

Former Miami All-American and longtime NFL standout Micheal Barrow has emerged as a serious candidate to fill the final opening on Auburn’s defensive coaching staff.

6_3355911.jpg

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting. I would love to see Tracy Rocker back with us, but I also think it's good to look at people with no ties to Auburn.

Interesting. I would love to see Tracy Rocker back with us, but I also think it's good to look at people with no ties to Auburn.

Rocker coaches dline, Garner is our defensive line coach.

I think this is a great move by Muschamp. Hope it works out.

The hinge point I still his Mom!

He stepped away from The U where he had very strong ties to take care of her.

What is her status? As long as she needs him, he aint coming.

If he wasn't willing to step back into coaching now, this never would have come to light. WM or Gus would have contacted him. He would have said he couldn't because of his mother and that would be the end of that.

If he wasn't willing to step back into coaching now, this never would have come to light. WM or Gus would have contacted him. He would have said he couldn't because of his mother and that would be the end of that.

I agree.

In a different thread- and I'm paraphrasing myself here- I said that maybe if you can get "a Randy Shannon", you take him. Otherwise, we're okay with Muschamp coaching LBs.

Would Barrow qualify as "a Randy Shannon"? There seem to be a lot of similarities.

In a different thread- and I'm paraphrasing myself here- I said that maybe if you can get "a Randy Shannon", you take him. Otherwise, we're okay with Muschamp coaching LBs.

Would Barrow qualify as "a Randy Shannon"? There seem to be a lot of similarities.

My opinion.....YES!

It is Micheal, not Michael btw. I messed that up earlier.

I missed that. I am a Michael.....

My opinion.....YES!

Well, I certainly like to hear that :thumbsup:

And guess who was CeCe Jefferson's main recruiter at Miami? And Adonis Thomas, Richard McBryde, and Montavious Atkinson?

:)

And guess who was CeCe Jefferson's main recruiter at Miami? And Adonis Thomas, Richard McBryde, and Montavious Atkinson?

:)/>

That could be HUGE!!

It could, but then again I don't think anyone believes CeCe was headed to Miami prior to this potential hire or anything like that. It certainly helps that they have an established relationship, but I don't know that it would automatically vault us into the lead or anything.

As he didn`t coach this past year; strange he would be listed as main recruiter. Maybe list hasn`t been updated. Even so; if he was their recruiter before leaving there could still be a lot of influence there.

Archived