Micheal Barrow Candidate to Join Staff at AU

autigeremt

I usually just laughed at his posts but he made a hell of a call about LT joining this coaching staff. Have to admit that was impressive

not really. The ole blind squirrel and acorn comes immediately to mind. If you say enough stuff you may eventually get one right.

Blind hogs have been known to find them as well. :-)

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So..do we want to talk about special teams or do we just watch and wait to see if anything happens by spring practice?

Is there anyone out there that does not thing that a vast improvement is needed in coverages and returns?

Oh I agree, big improvements are needed.

Our special teams was not so special last year. I thought coach Malzahn would go after a new TE coach / Special Teams coach.

I suppose he still could. Fountain is the lead man for a couple of really good recruits I am told. Don't want to interfere with that. Could be done after NSD.

Fountain inherited a record breaking kicker, a top 5 punter, and the best kick/punt returner in the game.

They spoke for themselves

this upcoming year is gonna decide if he's worthy to keep his job or not

CGM is that you?

So..do we want to talk about special teams or do we just watch and wait to see if anything happens by spring practice?

Is there anyone out there that does not thing that a vast improvement is needed in coverages and returns?

I'd love to talk about special teams in the Michael Barrow for LB coach thread. I never much cared for the rules anyway.

I'd love to talk about special teams in the Michael Barrow for LB coach thread. I never much cared for the rules anyway.

Barrow also coached Special Teams at Miami previously. So it has merit.

Archived