Micheal Barrow Candidate to Join Staff at AU

autigeremt

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best part of that picture, they look like they are chilling having fun not worried about life, looks like good times nothing stuck up there

They are all accomplished in their own right. Nobody has to/needs to feel or act superior/inferior. Not gonna be much clashing, except for helmets and shoulder pads!

From reading some Miami boards, they loved this guy and are really upset Golden is not going after him to bring him back.....but there was some mentions of "conflict" between Barrow and Golden and it was mentioned Barrow may have bowed out gracefully. From the sound of it they would trade Barrow in a heartbeat for Golden....saw nothing negative at all said about him, only VERY high praise as a coach AND as a person.

If this is true It's a great move for Auburn as they will not only be getting a great coach and great recruiter but a quality human being. Another nail in Golden"s coffin for not being able to retain Barrow. i think we all hate to see former 'Canes players who are now quality coaches leave for other programs. It dilutes our legacy and hurts the "aura" of the "U". One brick at a time Golden keeps destroying whatever is left of the Miami Hurricane football program.

Sounds like we are getting a VERY good coach.....and I think we can all trust Muschamp and Gus to bring in great coaches.

From reading some Miami boards, they loved this guy and are really upset Golden is not going after him to bring him back.....but there was some mentions of "conflict" between Barrow and Golden and it was mentioned Barrow may have bowed out gracefully. From the sound of it they would trade Barrow in a heartbeat for Golden....saw nothing negative at all said about him, only VERY high praise as a coach AND as a person.

If this is true It's a great move for Auburn as they will not only be getting a great coach and great recruiter but a quality human being. Another nail in Golden"s coffin for not being able to retain Barrow. i think we all hate to see former 'Canes players who are now quality coaches leave for other programs. It dilutes our legacy and hurts the "aura" of the "U". One brick at a time Golden keeps destroying whatever is left of the Miami Hurricane football program.

Sounds like we are getting a VERY good coach.....and I think we can all trust Muschamp and Gus to bring in great coaches.

He is an excellent coach. Good that he came out of the mess that was Miami football back then and became the man he is.

My favorite thing about that video isn't the tackle, but being reminded of that old Miami swagger. Our defense needs a little more of that. It's not coincidence IMO that Tuberville was there during that era and then coached some of the meanest defenses I've seen at Auburn. We can inject plenty more badass on that side of the ball without all the crap off the field. I hope Coach Barrow helps us do it.

3357656.jpg

Only one guy noticed the photographer?

We need an LB coach with that kind of awareness! Also, is it just me, or does it look like Garner just said something about Muschamp's Mama? :-)

I like this pick no doubt. I wonder if is younger brother might come with him to Auburn. The name of his brother is William. He goes by Will.

I like this pick no doubt. I wonder if is younger brother might come with him to Auburn. The name of his brother is William. He goes by Will.

Post of the day my friend.. Post of the day.

3357656.jpg

We need an LB coach with that kind of awareness! Also, is it just me, or does it look like Garner just said something about Muschamp's Mama? :-)

My response is going to make folks mad, but Garner should be on his knees thanking the PTB that Muschamp did not have enough pull to replace him on the D staff. Garner is on the clock. Our DL needs to show a lot of improvement next year. We have more than one recruiter on staff that, today, is every bit as good as RG (based on his level of effort in this regard the last few years). So, RG needs to step WAY up as an on the field coach. I really hope he proves me wrong.

wde

3357656.jpg

My response is going to make folks mad, but Garner should be on his knees thanking the PTB that Muschamp did not have enough pull to replace him on the D staff. Garner is on the clock. Our DL needs to show a lot of improvement next year. We have more than one recruiter on staff that, today, is every bit as good as RG (based on his level of effort in this regard the last few years). So, RG needs to step WAY up as an on the field coach. I really hope he proves me wrong.

wde

Be careful. He's an Auburn man, so that automatically qualifies him for the job no matter what. Anything else is heresy. Forget that our defensive line has been atrocious.

3357656.jpg

wde

Be careful. He's an Auburn man, so that automatically qualifies him for the job no matter what. Anything else is heresy. Forget that our defensive line has been atrocious.

I am sorry, but whatever legitimate points you occasionally make are nullified by the absolutely moronic ones. So, thanks, but I want other more reasonable support.

wde

3357656.jpg

OK I'll play the part of the dummy! My guess one of the four is CWM and one is Barrow, but who is who and who are the other two?

TRob and Garner.TRob in blue shirt with back to camera.

OK I'll play the part of the dummy! My guess one of the four is CWM and one is Barrow, but who is who and who are the other two?

You seriously can't pick out Garner from that picture? Strong fandom. And you're "guessing" that one of them is Muschamp? The white guy is clearly Muschamp.

The guy with his back turned is presumably Travaris Robinson.

To be fair, not the best pic of RG. No need to show your ass.

Except that his ass is typically a more legit ass than the majority posters on this site (including mods).

Except that his ass is typically a more legit ass than the majority posters on this site (including mods).

So you like his ass?

So you like his ass?

Since I have never seen it then I don't know. I he is really a he then I would not, would you? BTW, you never sent me a PM specifying why I am a troll. Please send when you have a chance.

wde

You seriously can't pick out Garner from that picture? Strong fandom. And you're "guessing" that one of them is Muschamp? The white guy is clearly Muschamp.

The guy with his back turned is presumably Travaris Robinson.

Sorry you did not catch I was being a little tounge in cheek. T Rob was the missing link. But it does not pass the grammer police to post a picture without id'ing the subjects.

You were complimenting his ass. I will keep you guessing. I don't owe you anything TROLL!

LOL at you. Ok, thanks for not playing. I will just ignore your responses to me from now on. FWIW, I enjoy debate from those who will debate. Obviously, you are not willing. Have fun playing message board big boy. Again, tell me how I am troll.

wde

Archived