Micheal Barrow Candidate to Join Staff at AU

autigeremt

3357656.jpg

Only one guy noticed the photographer?

We need an LB coach with that kind of awareness! Also, is it just me, or does it look like Garner just said something about Muschamp's Mama? :-)

My response is going to make folks mad, but Garner should be on his knees thanking the PTB that Muschamp did not have enough pull to replace him on the D staff. Garner is on the clock. Our DL needs to show a lot of improvement next year. We have more than one recruiter on staff that, today, is every bit as good as RG (based on his level of effort in this regard the last few years). So, RG needs to step WAY up as an on the field coach. I really hope he proves me wrong.

wde

Be careful. He's an Auburn man, so that automatically qualifies him for the job no matter what. Anything else is heresy. Forget that our defensive line has been atrocious.

U would think RG took you guys lunch money...give it a rest. Apparently one of the best DC's in the college ranks wants to keep him onboard, I will take his expertise on a qualified coach over you two anyday and twice on Saturday afternoons. WM does not come off as the type to keep someone around cause he's an "Auburn" man...

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3357656.jpg

We need an LB coach with that kind of awareness! Also, is it just me, or does it look like Garner just said something about Muschamp's Mama? :-)

My response is going to make folks mad, but Garner should be on his knees thanking the PTB that Muschamp did not have enough pull to replace him on the D staff. Garner is on the clock. Our DL needs to show a lot of improvement next year. We have more than one recruiter on staff that, today, is every bit as good as RG (based on his level of effort in this regard the last few years). So, RG needs to step WAY up as an on the field coach. I really hope he proves me wrong.

wde

Be careful. He's an Auburn man, so that automatically qualifies him for the job no matter what. Anything else is heresy. Forget that our defensive line has been atrocious.

U would think RG took you guys lunch money...give it a rest. Apparently one of the best DC's in the college ranks wants to keep him onboard, I will take his expertise on a qualified coach over you two anyday and twice on Saturday afternoons. WM does not come off as the type to keep someone around cause he's an "Auburn" man...

Again, if CRG fields even an average DL next season then I will be happy for the improvement. If CRG is retained by Boom as the DL coach for the 2016 season then that will mean CRG truly earned his pay as a DL coach.

wde

3357656.jpg

wde

I am sorry, but whatever legitimate points you occasionally make are nullified by the absolutely moronic ones. So, thanks, but I want other more reasonable support.

wde

Lol. I know once he agreed with you, you had to think Am I screwing up right now?

3357656.jpg

wde

I am sorry, but whatever legitimate points you occasionally make are nullified by the absolutely moronic ones. So, thanks, but I want other more reasonable support.

wde

Lol. I know once he agreed with you, you had to think Am I screwing up right now?

Live (read posts) and learn.

wde

I think WM should hire whomever he wants for his staff...

Are you freaking serious!!!!! There are 19 people on here that are better coaches than Gus Malzahn!!! How can they not run this by them first?

A couple of comments on this...

1. It must be a done deal if they are all willing to meet out in public and have the stalkers snap photos.

2, Wish I had some BBQ House Brunswick stew right now. I love it!

3. You guys are a bunch of piranhas, jumping on one coach, then after you've chewed him up, you jump on another...just saying...

To be fair, not the best pic of RG. No need to show your ass.

Except that his ass is typically a more legit ass than the majority posters on this site (including mods).

I have a great idea. It starts with you staying on topic and ends with keeping your opinions about others here (including mods) to yourself. I don't know what your issue is, but the passive aggressive remarks are tired and need to go.

Except that his ass is typically a more legit ass than the majority posters on this site (including mods).

I have a great idea. It starts with you staying on topic and ends with keeping your opinions about others here (including mods) to yourself. I don't know what your issue is, but the passive aggressive remarks are tired and need to go.

LOL, my issue is no different from yo.... but OK, I will try to obey.

wde

And I thought I was the only one that picked up on this. :bananadance:

A couple of comments on this...

1. It must be a done deal if they are all willing to meet out in public and have the stalkers snap photos.

2, Wish I had some BBQ House Brunswick stew right now. I love it!

3. You guys are a bunch of piranhas, jumping on one coach, then after you've chewed him up, you jump on another...just saying...

I'm not sure it means "done deal" but it does mean something. Obviously lots of mutual respect and comfort with no presure. Either a done deal or several professional enjoying each other's company. Over the years I have had thousand of such meals, enjoying time with people in the same profession with which you have a lot in common.

Only time will tell. With that said, I really hope Coach Barrows joins the good guys.

And I thought I was the only one that picked up on this. :bananadance:

Still waiting on your PM to discuss.

If I am passive aggressive it is because I have to be passive aggressive to be able to post on a message board. I am totally willing to be blunt but sometimes that is too much for certain message boards. Sometimes you have to post your opinions in a passive aggressive way (to use your terminology) to get your point across.

wde

Can the mods clean this crap up please?

On topic: Barrow would be a great hire for us. Hopefully he will be on board soon

I agree.

wde

Some people can't be satisfied with any of the coaches we hire or the ones on staff.

I am happy with the coaches we have hired.

wde

hmm seems to me that some of those that impeach CRG for his defensive line play give Gus a pass during his last year as OC because he was "Handcuffed by a the CGC". One wonders if perhaps CRG was"handcuffed by CEJ". :dunno:

Archived