GOP failing to learn race lessons

AUUSN

Funny, no one made a fuss over the $ which Cynthia McKinney received , most of it from outside her district, which came from Muslim groups. Not only did she GLADLY accept their money, her dad openly blamed a certain group for her loss...

His words?

" It was the Jews. J-E-W-S " - Billy McKinney

You do realize, she was forced out (or resigned) from the Democratic Party. It's not like she was given the third most powerful position in Congress.

Not to mention that Muslim citizens have just as much right to make political contributions as do Christian - or agnostic - citizens.

And furthermore, if the Jews really did vote as a block against her, what's wrong with saying so? Would it been more PC to call them Jewish-Americans?

I'm not going to be concerned about this minor detail. We have, in the whitehouse, the most bigoted, racist administration we've had since before the Civil War. If I'm going to join in some action against bigots it will start at the top.

Amen.

I'm not going to be concerned about this minor detail. We have, in the whitehouse, the most bigoted, racist administration we've had since before the Civil War. If I'm going to join in some action against bigots it will start at the top.

Amen.

You poor, persecuted souls.

Not to mention that Muslim citizens have just as much right to make political contributions as do Christian - or agnostic - citizens.

And furthermore, if the Jews really did vote as a block against her, what's wrong with saying so? Would it been more PC to call them Jewish-Americans?

Billy was insinuating underhanded and dirty dealings, when in fact, the public simply voted his bat guano crazy daughter out of office.

I'm not Jewish, but I did vote against her. I didn't get any $ for it either. :laugh:

The Scalise issue has more to do w/ the Dems just having gotten the floor wiped with them than any actual concern that the GOP aren't " reaching out " to blacks or minorities.

It really is a nothing story, trumped up by Left to pander , yet once again, to minorities and slime the GOP.

There really is no there there.

Post a picture of a politician in a white hood and robe, then you've got a case.

But a 1 time speech, while running for STATE office ? 12 years ago ?

Less than nothing.

So I take it if the organization had been associated with Issis or Al Qaeda you wouldn't have a problem with it?

Did you overlook this or area you just refusing to answer?

Amen.

And Amen. Just a short while and we can put the Country back on track!!!

Texas ® Congressman keeping it classy: Randy WeberVerified account @TXRandy14 15h15 hours ago

Even Adolph Hitler thought it more important than Obama to get to Paris. (For all the wrong reasons.) Obama couldn't do it for right reasons

Texas ® Congressman keeping it classy: Randy WeberVerified account @TXRandy14 15h15 hours ago

Even Adolph Hitler thought it more important than Obama to get to Paris. (For all the wrong reasons.) Obama couldn't do it for right reasons

That's insanely pathetic. :no:

What an embarrassment to his constituents. (Or not. :-\ )

That's insanely pathetic. :no:

What an embarrassment to his constituents. (Or not. :-\ )

That pendulum goes both ways. It doesn't stand on one side or the other for very long. People say stupid things....and act accordingly, but if their constituents agree.....then there you have it. Both sides get that benefit. Sad, isn't it?

The Scalise issue has more to do w/ the Dems just having gotten the floor wiped with them than any actual concern that the GOP aren't " reaching out " to blacks or minorities.

It really is a nothing story, trumped up by Left to pander , yet once again, to minorities and slime the GOP.

There really is no there there.

Post a picture of a politician in a white hood and robe, then you've got a case.

But a 1 time speech, while running for STATE office ? 12 years ago ?

Less than nothing.

So I take it if the organization had been associated with Issis or Al Qaeda you wouldn't have a problem with it?

Did you overlook this or area you just refusing to answer?

What'sa matter Raptor? I know you aren't ignoring me as you are responding to my other posts.

Is this one a little too hard for you?

We are all racists according to you. You must buy into the "American voters are stupid" WH mantra...

We are all racists according to you. You must buy into the "American voters are stupid" WH mantra...

Who is we. I am a Republican who wants these racist out of my party.

Archived