Men vs. Missouri - Post-Game Thread

InfernoOrangeSS

Fantastic. Glad we closed it out. Take conference wins whenever we can

OK....good home win....nice finish by Canada hitting his foul shots.

Now everyone go watch Cam try to make it to NFC Championship on Fox.

I was flipping back and forth. Cam threw a TD at the same time the BB game ended

great things are in store for this team. Mizzou is a tough team no doubt. Any conference win is a huge win.

He's having a tough time. Just went down by 14 in the 4th. I hate Pete Carroll.

Ya, not Cam's night. Tossed a pick 6 just now.

He's having a tough time. Just went down by 14 in the 4th. I hate Pete Carroll.

Ya, not Cam's night. Tossed a pick 6 just now.

I feel bad for him. He has showed great poise in pocket but thrown a lot from his back foot trying to make a play and it bit him there. They did great this year considering he had a whole new receiving corps. And he got a playoff win this year. Seattle looks really good.

Good win, love to see Reed working in there and getting more acclimated to big time BB. Again, Canada is a super hero that is just learning to fly. And still love how Grainger is coming along. He is the most improved from last year.

Good win, love to see Reed working in there and getting more acclimated to big time BB. Again, Canada is a super hero that is just learning to fly. And still love how Grainger is coming along. He is the most improved from last year.

Both Granger and Canada are light years ahead of where they were last year.

While there are a lot of differences between this Pearl-coached team and those of his two predecessors, I think the biggest difference is the way they play in the last five minutes. This team can really finish a game. I'd become accustomed to us out-hustling the other guys for 35 minutes and then blowing the game right at the end.

Big, big improvement.

Yep

This team has heart and fight. They played hard till the end when they lost by 30 at Colorado with an undermanned team. I like these guys. When they let the game happen, play the superb D they are capable of, then they are fun to watch.

The boards are going to be hard this season with our size. The only complaint I have is FT shooting - still. Bowers was an ace at the line the first half then not so much the second - but man can he get himself to the line.

Archived