Ex-Muslim's Letter to America

Weegle777

Good stuff.

http://madworldnews.com/muslim-open-letter-america/

Meet Mark Christian, a brave man who has dedicated his life to exposing what Islam truly is all about.

After leaving Islam a decade ago to convert to Christianity, Mark pulls no punches when speaking out about his former religion, frequently calling out the Muslims who choose to murder in the name of their god.

“A god who is insecure enough to be offended by a cartoon, and incompetent to the level that he wants you to avenge for him, is not a god worthy of worship, but a devil who is leading you to your demise.

“When people challenged Jesus, he made them walk on water, raised them from the dead, and healed their sickness to prove ‘who He Is’ … But when people challenged Mohamed, he chopped their heads off to prove his power as a prophet … Well you chop my head off as much as you want. My heart will continue to call on the name of my savior Jesus Christ.

“Where is the American spirit and the American soul? Where are those who destroyed Hitler and brought down the Berlin Wall? When planes flew into your buildings, knifes ran through your fellow citizens’ throats, bombs went off in your Boston streets, Women and kids are screaming in every country around the world. All of this and you are still calling Islam the religion of peace … What else needs to happen for that Giant to wake up, and liberate humanity from the bondage and the fear of Islam???”

Good stuff.

http://madworldnews.com/muslim-open-letter-america/

Meet Mark Christian, a brave man who has dedicated his life to exposing what Islam truly is all about.

After leaving Islam a decade ago to convert to Christianity, Mark pulls no punches when speaking out about his former religion, frequently calling out the Muslims who choose to murder in the name of their god.

“A god who is insecure enough to be offended by a cartoon, and incompetent to the level that he wants you to avenge for him, is not a god worthy of worship, but a devil who is leading you to your demise.

“When people challenged Jesus, he made them walk on water, raised them from the dead, and healed their sickness to prove ‘who He Is’ … But when people challenged Mohamed, he chopped their heads off to prove his power as a prophet … Well you chop my head off as much as you want. My heart will continue to call on the name of my savior Jesus Christ.

“Where is the American spirit and the American soul? Where are those who destroyed Hitler and brought down the Berlin Wall? When planes flew into your buildings, knifes ran through your fellow citizens’ throats, bombs went off in your Boston streets, Women and kids are screaming in every country around the world. All of this and you are still calling Islam the religion of peace … What else needs to happen for that Giant to wake up, and liberate humanity from the bondage and the fear of Islam???”

The "awakening" has already begun. The GOP laid waste to the Libs in November elections. The grown ups are now in control and can put a stop to the stupidity from barry and his buds. After the WH is taken back, this War can and will be WON!!! Help is on the way...

Are you suggesting (from the first sentence) that all Muslims are evil? Because that is pretty much what it says.

Are you suggesting that Islam is a peaceful "religion"? Please explain... :-)

Are you suggesting (from the first sentence) that all Muslims are evil? Because that is pretty much what it says.

Did you read the full article?

Yep. It's typical of what I hear from many so called "Christian" leaders who preach Islam as an evil religion. It's full of general statements characterizing Islam as such. The first sentence sums it up perfectly.

Yep. It's typical of what I hear from many so called "Christian" leaders who preach Islam as an evil religion. It's full of general statements characterizing Islam as such. The first sentence sums it up perfectly.

A study of Islam will PROVE this article to be spot on. Denial is useless...

:bs:

:bs:/>

I like the little flag with your initials...

:bs:

I like the little flag with your initials...

:rolleyes:

Archived