No-Go Zones

Proud Tiger

Why in the world does any country have no-go zones? It seems plain dumb to me and France is reaping the results. Next thing you know Obama will issue an exec order declaring one in the US.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/01/12/paris-attacks-prompt-fears-france-muslim-no-go-zones-incubating-jihad/

Why in the world does any country have no-go zones? It seems plain dumb to me and France is reaping the results. Next thing you know Obama will issue an exec order declaring one in the US.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/01/12/paris-attacks-prompt-fears-france-muslim-no-go-zones-incubating-jihad/

They don't have "no go zones."

Wow. Somebody made them disappear?

Read the article.

"In some ways, these 751 areas designated by the French government -- officially called zones urbaines sensibles (sensitive urban zones), or ZUS, for short, but referred to as “no-go” zones by some observers..."

By some observers. Journalism at its worst.

Funny, The United States has no go zones also based on culture. We just don't officially come out and label them that. If you don't believe that I got some neighborhoods for you to try and test the police response time.

http://www.foxnews.c...cubating-jihad/

Read the article.

"In some ways, these 751 areas designated by the French government -- officially called zones urbaines sensibles (sensitive urban zones), or ZUS, for short, but referred to as "no-go" zones by some observers..."

By some observers. Journalism at its worst.

He's a Foxbot. You'll have to explain why that doesn't make them real.

TexT.....I guess the many reporters I have heard discuss "no-go" zones in the last several days are all Fox reporters.......NOT. Many were international reporters/journalists. Do you know of any such areas in the US where people are allowed to use a different law and essentially govern themselves? As I understand it some of these zones in France, and elsewhere in Europe, use Sharia law and police won't even go in.

TexT.....I guess the many reporters I have heard discuss "no-go" zones in the last several days are all Fox reporters.......NOT. Many were international reporters/journalists. Do you know of any such areas in the US where people are allowed to use a different law and essentially govern themselves? As I understand it some of these zones in France, and elsewhere in Europe, use Sharia law and police won't even go in.

As you understand it-- based on what?

As you understand it-- based on what?

Jes more Fox-think. ;)

Based on CNN reports..........(NOT Fox.....) :bananadance:

Consistent interview/reports in different media. They could be false but why so many saying similar things? Do you have info showing the reports are wrong?

Foxbots will resort to any journalistic heresay available if it suits them. It's the gullibility that's important.

Consistent interview/reports in different media. They could be false but why so many saying similar things? Do you have info showing the reports are wrong?

See?

homey clause still believes in the great pumpkin.....Don't make him attempt the process of actual thought........

Link to the reports.

Guess you can draw your own opinions. But this was talked about on your beloved CNN.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a98_1421001572

This is not a link to CNN, but just more right wing drivel. But you won't find much evidence of me praising CNN . They're lousy- just not as bad as Fox.

Yep just right wing drivel as seen thru the eyes of someone who can't accept reality.

And IF you will just read you will note I didn't say it was a link to CNN....it was disussed on CNN as an example about the no-go zones. you say they don't have.

Yep just right wing drivel as seen thru the eyes of someone who can't accept reality.

And IF you will just read you will note I didn't say it was a link to CNN....it was disussed on CNN as an example about the no-go zones. you say they don't have.

You've still provided zero evidence of zones where sharia law governs in France and the government stays out.

I provided enough info to convince me there are such zones, official or not. If you choose to believe otherwise so be it. I could not care less. End of my discussion on it from me.

Now if only homey Claus could grow a brain...

I provided enough info to convince me there are such zones, official or not. If you choose to believe otherwise so be it. I could not care less. End of my discussion on it from me.

Then we agree. You require no hard evidence to fuel your beliefs.

Archived