No-Go Zones

Proud Tiger

In other words you have nothing.

You don't even know what you're arguing. You are making bold assertions with no facts and I'm pointing that out.

This is what's at issue:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensitive_urban_zone

You guys are claiming they are something totally different based on what "some observers" call them. Who? Names? What facts can they point to? So far, none. You don't care about truth, only assertions that support your ideology.

Denying the truth does not change it. There ARE no go zones. Established fact. Get over it already. WHY deny it? What possible agenda do you have?

TexT......I guess you didn't even read the link in my OP. It clearly mentions the Sensitive Urban Zones and says they are commonly referred o by the French as no-go zones

Denying the truth does not change it. There ARE no go zones. Established fact. Get over it already. WHY deny it? What possible agenda do you have?

Asserting something loudly and repeatedly doesn't make it true. I've seen no evidence it's true. You need no evidence. Do I think there are areas nonresidents avoid? Sure. I think that's true almost everywhere. I suspect "some observers" may have referred to some of Jack Kemp's Free Enterprise Zones as places one should avoid, too. The assertion is that the French government has abandoned these areas and allowed Sharia law to govern. Based on what? You and Proud really want this to be true for some reason. But you haven't demonstrated it.

There's a no go zone in this state....northwest of here. I guess it's really "no go except every other fourth Sat of Nov"....but you get the drift. Lol

Archived