CFP National Championship Game Thread

around4ever

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

check out Oregon's ball person.

Didn't see 'em, what did I miss?

Double standard on the PI calls. Exact same coverage and different calls. It was stated in a bias ref thread that these refs were likely to favor Ohio State. It looks to be headed that way.

Ball was tipped I think before that.

i dont see gus on either of these espn channels...thought he was supposed to be on one of the commentating crews?

Gus was on all during the day. He may be on post game

oh...cool would like to hear his intput

Double standard on the PI calls. Exact same coverage and different calls. It was stated in a bias ref thread that these refs were likely to favor Ohio State. It looks to be headed that way.

Just re watched...no one even close to tipping the ball. No one actually close to the ball path

Oregon has shot themselves in the foot twice with those two drops that were easy conversions.

Aren't they down at least 2 WR?

Just re watched...no one even close to tipping the ball. No one actually close to the ball path

OK it looked like it initially.

dumb foul by Oregon guy I bet....hit a OSU player from behind for no reason....

OK..he got lucky and OSU got the foul...first lick I guess

he was close...Now we get a flag and I don't think they actually saw the Oregon player push the OSU player in the back because the official that threw the flag wasn't even looking there. personal foul doesn't hurt at all there for osu.

Elliott killing them....rip...30 yards in a blink

Archived