Early 2015 preseason picks

WaynesAUworld

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But it really feels like the committee wanted those prognosticators to be right in the end. Maybe not.

Who should have been there instead?

After the throttling TCU gave Ole Miss, they probably should have been in the top 4 instead of FSU.

But it really feels like the committee wanted those prognosticators to be right in the end. Maybe not.

The best argument can be made for TCU, IMO.

After the throttling TCU gave Ole Miss, they probably should have been in the top 4 instead of FSU.

That evidence is inadmissible, Your Honor.

That evidence is inadmissible, Your Honor.

Objection overruled.

looks about right. I think their evaluation of the secondary is off. Some of the people we lose won't be missed.

Hey, If some of those people were so good that no one else could take their spots on the roster, imagine their second and third string teammates!

looks about right. I think their evaluation of the secondary is off. Some of the people we lose won't be missed.

Hey, If some of those people were so good that no one else could take their spots on the roster, imagine their second and third string teammates!

Don't ask me why these guys were left on the field. It can't be much worse. It's one reason CEJ was fired.

http://m.espn.go.com...toryId=12138345

This looks more accurate

I agree, if you're just looking at Auburn's ranking in isolation. If you look at the list as a whole, it's Schlabach pandering to the Big 12 and the SEC-haters. TCU #1 and Baylor #3? UGA the highest ranked SEC team at #8? C'mon, man! (That last comment directed at Schlabah, not you OxPx.)

This looks more accurate

I agree, if you're just looking at Auburn's ranking in isolation. If you look at the list as a whole, it's Schlabach pandering to the Big 12 and the SEC-haters. TCU #1 and Baylor #3? UGA the highest ranked SEC team at #8? C'mon, man! (That last comment directed at Schlabah, not you OxPx.)

UGA is baffling. Chubb is a solid RB, but they're losing the beloved Gurley, breaking in a new QB, and replacing their OC. They were not exactly stellar in 2014 either. I think UGA will still likely be good, but I'm not seeing them as the SEC team to beat.

This looks more accurate

UGA is baffling. Chubb is a solid RB, but they're losing the beloved Gurley, breaking in a new QB, and replacing their OC. They were not exactly stellar in 2014 either. I think UGA will still likely be good, but I'm not seeing them as the SEC team to beat.

Not to mention the fact that the highest ranked SEC team comes in at #8. Lots of love for the B1G, the Big 12, and so on. He's pandering.

Archived