OMG.....Listen to Jon Stewart

Proud Tiger

The libs, Obama minions, and those sensitive to making fun of the French aren't going to like what they hear from their boy Jon. And last time I checked he didn't work for Fox. Watch it to the end. I'm now dying to hear the spin.

http://video.laurain...-March-28347677

Didn't like that did you? My point is that the criticism of Obama not going is far wider than Fox news as some here choose to believe.

" look at all those world leaders he could have bowed down to and apologized ! "

:roflol:

I guess Jon Stewart is now the new Rush Limbaugh ?

And Laura Ingraham ? Sheesh, that bama lovin' Right wing witch..who can even believe anything SHE says, huh?

<_<

Didn't like that did you? My point is that the criticism of Obama not going is far wider than Fox news as some here choose to believe.

Couldn't care less. The WH criticized the decision, too. Your obsession is just sad.

Couldn't care less. The WH criticized the decision, too. Your obsession is just sad.

Umm... that there is a logical disconnect.

Obama IS the White House.

They said they made a mistake.

AFTER the press in the ENTIRE WORLD told them they made a mistake............ :-\

a2105g-zoom-b.jpg

Love it emt. TexT is obsessed too......with my posts.

And again he applies his usual MO......if he doesn't like the topic subject content, he goes off on a tangent and throws darts at the poster.

And again he applies his usual MO......if he doesn't like the topic subject content, he goes off on a tangent and throws darts at the poster.

You personally insulted me when I posted something about Jon Stewart but now use him to try and make a silly point. It speaks volumes to the kind of person you are.

I wonder if they'd say they acted... stupidly ?

<_<

No s***? Its a pattern with these people and the best defense they ever have is their incompetence. While the liberal toadies in here were falling all over themselves making excuses about his security requirements being too great for it to be feasible, the WH finally realizes their lapse and apologizes.. What a joke..liberals are all sycophantic idol worshippers who simply refuse to fault Obama with a single mistake....EVER.

One supposed liberal just did. Jon Stewart. Then the WH acknowledged it was a mistake. TexasTiger just acknowledged it was a mistake. That's just the ones I know without bothering to research. So how does that square with liberals are "all sycophantic idol worshippers who simply refuse to fault Obama with a single mistake...EVER"? It's a direct contradiction.

While I didn't listen to the clip (audio still out) I think Stewart has been for the most part right-on with his criticism of Obama. Like someone already said, he's impartial. He's certainly more "fair and balanced" than you know who. ;)

As an aside, I find it amusing how desperate PT, Raptor and Blue have become to trumpet failures of the Obama administration - to them it's tantamount to trumpeting their own "victories". :-\

This is a pathetically sad example. ;D

But homey claus....There are SO MANY failures in barry's WH it is difficult to choose just ONE....Bwahahahahaha

You personally insulted me when I posted something about Jon Stewart but now use him to try and make a silly point. It speaks volumes to the kind of person you are.

errrr, Hypocrite?

AUUSN.....ref. your post #11 above. You have thrown as many insults as anyone else here so spare me your continuous hypocrisy. I don't care enough to look back but as I recall I never said anything insulting to you until you fired the first shot.

Obama trumpets his own failures. I just happen to not close my eyes to them, as so many here are likely to do.

AUUSN.....ref. your post #11 above. You have thrown as many insults as anyone else here so spare me your continuous hypocrisy. I don't care enough to look back but as I recall I never said anything insulting to you until you fired the first shot.

Of course you dont care to look back so I will.

AUUSN....since you have so much time to waste be sure to list all the insulting posts you have made to others here while you are at it. Are you ever on duty? Use a gov't computer much?

Posted by
Proud Tiger
on 26 September 2014 - 02:28 PM in
Politically Speaking...

Stewart is insanely jealous of Fox news because he can't cut a candle to bill o'Reilly's ratings. I'm amazed a solid Navy guy would even link something to Stewart.

AUUSN....since you have so much time to waste be sure to list all the insulting posts you have made to others here while you are at it. Are you ever on duty? Use a gov't computer much?

None of your business.

Ah........interesting.

And in your infinite wisdom, you miss the whole point about Stewart. But I won't try to explain. I don't have all night.

it's Happy Hour....bye.

Archived