How Many Muslim Extremists Are There?

icanthearyou

Pew has done a lot of research studies in Moslem countries. This one focuses on attitudes toward suicide bombing and extremist Islamic groups. While the terrorist groups may be small the number of Moslems who think the bombings are justified is often not a small number. That is disturbing, similarily there are a number of Moslems who approve of the terrorist groups. The closer to Israel the stronger the approval. The Good news is that approval is declining in most Moslem countries. That said a dedicated violence approving minority can cause lots of problems.

http://www.pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/muslim-publics-share-concerns-about-extremist-groups/

What is our strategy for dealing with the Islamic Terrorists. Inquiring people would like to know so us islamaphobes could sleep better at nigh.

I thought you and Tim already had that covered: Declare WAR and FIGHT to WIN! Period.

Are you already having second thoughts about the strategy?

Not strategy. Plan....that requires action. Try and keep up. Ask your "special buddy" to help you. :bananadance:

How many in the WTC towers had been to the M.E. ??

And no, I did not answer to anything suggesting that I had been to the M.E.

Is that supposed to trump my assertion? Dont make wildy idiotic statements about Muslims when youve never lived in their country.

Don't make asinine remarks like I need to have lived in a muslim country to know them.

Is that supposed to trump my assertion? Dont make wildy idiotic statements about Muslims when youve never lived in their country.

Don't make asinine remarks like I need to have lived in a muslim country to know them.

Ok, since you want to keep this going....You stated emphatically, "instead of trying to vilify FOX, why not open your eyes and look at the sobering facts that even if there are only 1% militants, full 50% of Muslims approve of violent solutions to disrespecting the religion, allah or the child molesting prophet, Mohammed." I'm willing to look at the "sobering facts." Provide them since you know they exist.

Ok, since you want to keep this going....You stated emphatically, "instead of trying to vilify FOX, why not open your eyes and look at the sobering facts that even if there are only 1% militants, full 50% of Muslims approve of violent solutions to disrespecting the religion, allah or the child molesting prophet, Mohammed." I'm willing to look at the "sobering facts." Provide them since you know they exist.

Dude are you active military? What is your job? I have never been in here when you weren't in here arguing some mindless point. I appreciate our military men and women but dayum....I hope most aren't wasting hours upon hours each day arguing in obscure forums rather than doing what they're presumably paid for.

Dude are you active military? WTF is your job? I have never been in here when you weren't in here arguing some mindless point. I appreciate our military men and women but dayum....I hope most aren't wasting hours upon hours each day arguing in obscure forums rather than doing what they're presumably paid for.

Didn't I tell you to shut up yesterday?

Since all the creepy old guys want to know my business. In other words, I should just be a good little Active Duty slave and shut my mouth and not object to anything. Fact is I can easily do my full time job while debating with the mental idiots here. I do my job on my Gov computer and slay the creepy old guys via my awesome 12" Samsung Pro Tab using my Moto X as a hotspot. Now if we can get back on topic. I'm waiting for the data on the 50% Muslim claim.

I for one don't need to know much more than I already do about you. You made a huge mistake awhile back by posting a pic here of yourself and saying which one among the people was you. It took about 10 minutes for a friend in intelligence to identify you. I won't say any more and wouldn't have if you hadn't continue your incessant insults. Does the Navy now allow you to spend time even on a personal computer while on duty?

So I politely as possible ask you to stop insuting me.

:bs:

Since all the creepy old guys want to know my business. In other words, I should just be a good little Active Duty slave and shut my mouth and not object to anything. Fact is I can easily do my full time job while debating with the mental idiots here. I do my job on my Gov computer and slay the creepy old guys via my awesome 12" Samsung Pro Tab using my Moto X as a hotspot. Now if we can get back on topic. I'm waiting for the data on the 50% Muslim claim.

You are never going to get into the club. Come on! You don't argue with a child. You spank him.

As you wish. Carry on

Oh and if your little "friend in intelligence" used any PII protected system to identify me, he or she had better be careful. If you are lying, you better fess up. I don't take those comments lightly, especially given the threat we are under.

I for one don't need to know much more than I already do about you. You made a huge mistake awhile back by posting a pic here of yourself and saying which one among the people was you. It took about 10 minutes for a friend in intelligence to identify you. I won't say any more and wouldn't have if you hadn't continue your incessant insults. Does the Navy now allow you to spend time even on a personal computer while on duty?

So I politely as possible ask you to stop insuting me.

Perhaps the most pitiful threat in history and, the most pitiful post ever posted on this site. Congratulations you juvenile, geriatric jackass.

OK! That's it. Someone seep six this one.

Whether you agree or disagree with someone please go out of your way to respect one another. This is out of hand.

With all due respect.

Archived