Lance Thompson Recruiting

WDE_OxPx_2010

Where will this hire help us the most with this class? I.E. Any specific guys to watch that were already on our board and any new names to keep an eye on? I'll hang up and listen.

He was also their lead for 2016 DT target Julian Rochester and secondary on LB target Ben Davis.

Davis is a non starter. He was born to the dark side. He would need an exorcism to play for us.

He was also their lead for 2016 DT target Julian Rochester and secondary on LB target Ben Davis.

Davis is a non starter. He was born to the dark side. He would need an exorcism to play for us.

Said the same thing about multiple other recruits. He has a year a half. I bet we're in it until the end.

This weekend is going to be epic...I hope

This weekend will be epic!!!! ......unless it's not. :-)

Seriously so much BOOM or bust potential. I'm feeling the boom though.

Me, too. I hope we're right!!

Me, too. I hope we're right!!

Earth shattering........Maybe????

CeCe.

His lead recruiters for three teams are now all at AU. Thompson, Garner and Muschamp. That can't be anything but good for us.

An observation about recruiting. When we lose a recruit because a coach moved on because somebody says the recruit should be picking the school not the recruiting coach. Now that we have three coaches from other schools that have been working with the player we see it as an advantage.

The point of my little rant is that each player is different some come to Auburn or another school because they grew up loving a school, others because they think a school will help them to get to the next level, some build a relationship with a coach or a coaching staff, some because their Mom or Dad wants them at a particular school.

In this case I hope CeCe likes the coaches we just brought in and comes to Auburn.

CeCe.

His lead recruiters for three teams are now all at AU. Thompson, Garner and Muschamp. That can't be anything but good for us.

I wonder if Garner, Muschamp and Thompson will have a laugh over all the sh*t they each told this recruit while trying to sway him before they wound up finishing this recruiting year on the same staff? :)

CeCe.

I wonder if Garner, Muschamp and Thompson will have a laugh over all the sh*t they each told this recruit while trying to sway him before they wound up finishing this recruiting year on the same staff? :)/>

they probably already have.

Archived