Q&A with Coach Dameyune Craig

AUbritt

Jeremy Johnson will be the QB... Interesting. Maybe motivating Sean White?

No. I think he is just telling the truth. Probably not supposed to per Gus but blabbed the obvious truth.

Duke to lose 10-15lbs?

Jeremy Johnson will be the QB... Interesting. Maybe motivating Sean White?

I imagine he just was going with what everyone expects. I don't imagine it was intended as either a slight or a nudge to Sean White. JJ is Jr. with 2 years of on field experience (however slight); SW is a RS Fr. with no experience. By all accounts, both have tremendous potential. Who gets the starting job? Odds are in favor of the guy who has been in the system longer and has actual college game experience.

And who happens to be a 6'4 beast with a super live arm, as we have seen with our own eyes.

I don't doubt JJ's ability. But I also don't doubt Sean's ability.

We had people clamoring for JJ to start ahead of Nick. Now we have people wanting White to jump ahead of him. As soon as he starts his first game they'll be wanting the next guy to play ahead of him. SMH

We had people clamoring for JJ to start ahead of Nick. Now we have people wanting White to jump ahead of him. As soon as he starts his first game they'll be wanting the next guy to play ahead of him. SMH

I wasn't one of those people. JJ never crossed my mind to start over Nick. No one is saying Sean White should start over JJ. Or whatever you're talking about. Just speculation. Calm down.

Some will be calling for Tyler Queen to be our starting QB this fall. Hahaha

Archived