Men vs. Florida - Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ouch...took a break for a quick supper and came back....you guys have not done a good job keeping AU in the game.

AU shooting 25% ....again.....

Ouch...took a break for a quick supper and came back....you guys have not done a good job keeping AU in the game.

AU shooting 25% ....again.....

Sorry, I can't box out..or make free throws...or hit open jumpers. It's a weakness I'm trying to overcome. :)

Well...

The crowd chanting "USA! USA! USA!" While Canada was shooting FTs was funny.

So there's that.

Well...

So there's that.

Every time Canada touches the ball they start the USA-USA chant. That is pretty funny. Not as hilarious as our shooting. :banghead:

Unwatchable we just plain stink at every level. I had high hopes for this season but it aint happening. Guess Ill tune in again Saturday and hope for less of a blowout :(/>

Just curious, after the previous decade, what indicators gave you high hopes for THIS season?

Unwatchable we just plain stink at every level. I had high hopes for this season but it aint happening. Guess Ill tune in again Saturday and hope for less of a blowout :(/>

Just curious, after the previous decade, what indicators gave you high hopes for THIS season?

DING

Well...

So there's that.

Gotta love the college ingenuity. Ha!

Unwatchable we just plain stink at every level. I had high hopes for this season but it aint happening. Guess Ill tune in again Saturday and hope for less of a blowout :(

Well, since you already assume we are going to lose, why not go find something to do that makes you happy?

Well...

So there's that.

Every time Canada touches the ball they start the USA-USA chant. That is pretty funny. Not as hilarious as our shooting. :banghead:

It may be funny if they were the first to do it. Vanderbilt did it last week, so they are just copying.

42-21

AU is a totally different team on the road....something BP needs to find a way to handle.

Archived