Men vs. Florida - Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may be way off base but from what I see then I think there are some chemistry issues. I get the feeling that Bowers isn't happy (maybe touches, shots, or spotlight) and he's just not playing team ball.

Is it just me or does Bowers "check out" sometime during games? Maybe Florida's just playing him like they should? I don't know, but it just seems he's very streaky during stretches of the season.

Bowers gets three rebounds off his own misses and gets fouled. shooting 2. 1st no good. 2nd no good. 49-31....52-31.

These Tigers just keep fighting. I love that about these kids.

without a doubt. We knew this year wasn't going to be spectacular but Bruce Pearl and these players are laying a solid foundation for the future. I wish people would recognize that instead of just being negative.

I have enormous respect for this team, and for Coach Pearl. They may not win, but they sure as heck are giving it all they've got. These Tigers deserve our support. IMHO.....they've earned it.

Our D effort is really starting to lack. Mentally and physically getting lazy. It definitely can happen in a rout game. UF is really good though and hitting their shots. Baby steps for us which is cool. Still a better product than what we've had in the recent past.

just can't catch a break, they are fighting though. We are going to beat somebody we aren't suppose to this year

Archived