Sean White 247 Article

Weegle777

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just took a scroll down memory lane. Some of these posts unfortunately came to fruition.

Like this one?

Or this one?

Maybe this one?

How about, ahem, this one?

I had a few others in mind. LOL. Perhaps unfortunate was the wrong word to use. Some of them were unfortunate, others that came to fruition were quite interesting and foretelling!

You were one of the ones I thought ended up being spot on with some of your assessment of the situation.

Mickey Zofko was a force during his playing time. He was one of the cogs in the big wheel of Auburn football in yester-year. I wonder whatever happened to him.

First play of his NFL career, he was returning the opening kickoff and was injured, IIRC. I don't believe he was ever the same.

Posted 16 January 2015 - 07:31 AM

Wouldn't be surprised to see Sean emerge as the starter.

Okay Weegs, tell us more about the future!

Who's ready to go to Vegas? ;D

Just took a scroll down memory lane. Some of these posts unfortunately came to fruition.

Like this one?

Or this one?

Maybe this one?

How about, ahem, this one?

I had a few others in mind. LOL. Perhaps unfortunate was the wrong word to use. Some of them were unfortunate, others that came to fruition were quite interesting and foretelling!

You were one of the ones I thought ended up being spot on with some of your assessment of the situation.

LOL, yeah, we were all over the board (no pun... eh). I certainly never wished anything like this on JJ, but it just goes to show you don't ever know and all that.

Posted 16 January 2015 - 07:31 AM

Wouldn't be surprised to see Sean emerge as the starter.

Okay Weegs, tell us more about the future!

Who's ready to go to Vegas? ;D

I just put the magic 8 ball in the garbage. From now on, I will just PM you.

White, coming out of HS, is one of the most accurate QBs I have ever seen. If he would have had receivers at his HS, he would have been a consensus 5 star.

That being said, I do not see anyone beating out JJ. JJ has proven what he can do, on the field. White will be a good backup QB and will be ready to go if needed.

Like running back, we are well set at the QB position.

Hard to believe how wrong I was back then. Not about White's abilities, but about JJ.

:laugh:/>

Do you happen to own the 2000 to 2050 edition of Gray's Sports Almanac?

I know not of what you speak sir, but the Cubs win the World Series this year... ;D

:laugh:/>

Do you happen to own the 2000 to 2050 edition of Gray's Sports Almanac?

I know not of what you speak sir, but the Cubs win the World Series this year... ;D

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/is-this-the-year--rebuilt-cubs-earn-first-playoff-berth-since-2008-041516954.html

Okay Weegs. Now I am a believer. You better hit me with a PM of all of today's (and tomorrow's if you don't mind) results. Or else, I let everyone know about the DeLorean in your garage and the certain sports book you keep in the wall safe behind your desk.

White, coming out of HS, is one of the most accurate QBs I have ever seen. If he would have had receivers at his HS, he would have been a consensus 5 star.

That being said, I do not see anyone beating out JJ. JJ has proven what he can do, on the field. White will be a good backup QB and will be ready to go if needed.

Like running back, we are well set at the QB position.

Hard to believe how wrong I was back then. Not about White's abilities, but about JJ.

There is a difference between stepping in for someone else and being the man. There was just no way to know ahead of time how that would manifest itself.

Not a Cubs fan and will never be one. They could however give it a good run in the playoffs. I have been a Dodger fan most of my life except when I was a kid pulling for the Braves until Phil Neikro retired. Met Tommy Lasorda when I was 13, and have been a Dodger Blue since then. He gave me a Dodger cap and a baseball with Fernando Valenzuela's signature. I still have these and will give them to my grandson one day.

Not a Cubs fan and will never be one. They could however give it a good run in the playoffs. I have been a Dodger fan most of my life except when I was a kid pulling for the Braves until Phil Neikro retired. Met Tommy Lasorda when I was 13, and have been a Dodger Blue since then. He gave me a Dodger cap and a baseball with Fernando Valenzuela's signature. I still have these and will give them to my grandson one day.

Big Cubs fan. If Auburn ends up sucking this year I am hoping for thE Cubs to give me a little something to cheer for....which will ultimately end up breaking my heart as well.

Archived