George Soros funded Ferguson riots

TheBlueVue

This is emblematic of the rampant double standards of the democrat party. SO MUCH is made of the evils of the Koch brothers who are simply putting their money where their mouth is backing both conservative and liberal movements. These people are portrayed as THE evildoers who are going to destroy our country. Yet you have a guy like George Soros, huge democrat sponsor, who is funding destructive efforts that are actually tearing apart the fabric of civil society, yet, nothing, not a peep is ever said about this guy.

“Our DNA includes a belief that having people participate in government is indispensable to living in a more just, inclusive, democratic society,” said Kenneth Zimmerman, director of Mr. SorosOpen Society Foundations’ U.S. programs, in an interview with The Washington Times. “Helping groups combine policy, research [and] data collection with community organizing feels very much the way our society becomes more accountable.”

Evidently, they believe that having people rob and loot innocent business owners and burn others to the ground is the "best way" for people to participate in government. This is overlooked because we all "know" their hearts are in the right place because liberals are right about everything and their methods should not be criticized. :-\

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/#ixzz3P09SHwz0

Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah ? So what ? The anger is still real. The white racist power structure still killed Michael Brown, and got away with it....

We need folks like Soros to stand up for the little guy, and let their voices be heard !!!

- the previous comments are predicted points of view we can expect to hear in response to this information.

Funding groups that participated in a protest is the same thing as funding rioters? I suppose that is one way to look at it. Is that somewhat disingenuous? Is that outright lying?

Funding groups that participated in a protest is the same thing as funding rioters? I suppose that is one way to look at it. Is that somewhat disingenuous? Is that outright lying?

What else would you expect from the Moonie Times?

He only funded the protests. Not the inevitable riots.

The report is from the Moonie owned news paper, so it MUST be false propaganda

Wow. These are really good !

Remember ALL the rioting and chaos which occurred in connection to those Koch brother funded TEA party rallies ?

Yeah, me either.

Remember ALL the rioting and chaos which occurred in connection to those Koch brother funded TEA party rallies ?

Yeah, me either.

As a general rule, you can count on the Moonie Times for intellectual dishonesty.

So, not true ?

The thread title is not true. Your last post (#5) isn't even true.

How isn't it true ?

I was being sarcastic, What point wasn't true, precisely ?

BTW - be mindful, IF Soros were behind it, you can bet he'd have ways of hiding his involvement. Which I know is a big huge flag for CONSPIRACY NUT, but honestly, Soros isn't exactly a guy who plays on the level.

Dems embracing Soros while criticizing the Koch brothers is the height of hypocrisy.

^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^

Tons more examples like it for both parties.

So he didn't fund the riots?

I'll let Snopes answer in my stead.

Yeah, me either.

Tou-freakin-che'

I'll let Snopes answer in my stead.

image: http://www.snopes.com/images/green.gif

TRUE: A grantmaking network founded by George Soros provided funding to some groups that engaged in Ferguson-related protest activities.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/sorosferguson.asp#EXj9zjH2dLdlxCyM.99

Guess I must have missed something...sounds like he was at least way too involved.

TRUE: A grantmaking network founded by George Soros provided funding to some groups that engaged in Ferguson-related protest activities.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/sorosferguson.asp#EXj9zjH2dLdlxCyM.99

Guess I must have missed something...sounds like he was at least way too involved.

The question was "So he didn't fund the riots?"

Did he fund them directly? No.

Did he fund them indirectly? You could make an argument that he was pretty well involved.

Read more at http://www.snopes.co...zjH2dLdlxCyM.99

Did he fund them directly? No.

Did he fund them indirectly? You could make an argument that he was pretty well involved.

This is weaseling BS.

But weaseling BS is still true I guess?

No, weaseling BS is weaseling BS. Just like the title of this thread, only more words.

So you are saying that snopes is all bs too huh?

After all, I just copied from that website...lol

But weaseling BS is still true I guess?

No, weaseling BS is weaseling BS. Just like the title of this thread, only more words.

So you are saying that snopes is all bs too huh?

After all, I just copied from that website...lol

No the proposition that Soros "funded riots" is begging-the-question BS.

The proposition that Soros "indirectly funded riots" is weaseling begging-the-question BS.

And I don't care what the source was for either. That's immaterial to me.

I knew who Soros' defenders would be before I posted. Like clockwork, they defend their own. Those evildoer Tea Partiers and those evildoer Koch brothers are SO MUCH more dangerous...according to many on the left, even much more dangerous to America that AL Qaeda. :nopityA:

It is common knowledge that George Soros paid $33 million to bus protesters to Ferguson, Mo. from all over the country and in so doing escalated racial animus in an already extremely tense racial environment. I remember the coverage of the riots and it was reported in many media outlets that most of the looters were from out of town. So, they were all their on their own dime, right? George Soros has to be absolved of any culpability because he is a billionaire democrat benefactor. :hellyeah:

Let it be known that the methods of the left simply cannot be questioned because they are on the "right side" of every issue. When the left misbehaves it is OK because it is "known" where their heart "really" is. Criticisms of the right, however, according to those on the left, portrays who they really are. All of it has become so predictable it is expected.

I knew who Soros' defenders would be before I posted. Like clockwork, they defend their own. Those evildoer Tea Partiers and those evildoer Koch brothers are SO MUCH more dangerous...according to many on the left, even much more dangerous to America that AL Qaeda. :nopityA:

It is common knowledge that George Soros paid $33 million to bus protesters to Ferguson, Mo. from all over the country and in so doing escalated racial animus in an already extremely tense racial environment. I remember the coverage of the riots and it was reported in many media outlets that most of the looters were from out of town. So, they were all their on their own dime, right? George Soros has to be absolved of any culpability because he is a billionaire democrat benefactor. :hellyeah:

Let it be known that the methods of the left simply cannot be questioned because they are on the "right side" of every issue. When the left misbehaves it is OK because it is "known" where their heart "really" is. Criticisms of the right, however, according to those on the left, portrays who they really are. All of it has become so predictable it is expected.

I don't see anyone defending Soros. I see people defending the truth. And, I see some who wish to demonize Soros as part of their attempt to demonize all things liberal. Casual lying doesn't seem to bother some of you. It should.

Archived