What happens if we miss out on all of these 5-star recruits???

Eisenhower_1952

I just looked at the current team rankings for Rivals/247/Scout/ESPN and I see Auburn listed in one (1) top ten list as of today...... ESPN has us listed at #10 and that's it.

I sure hope our guys are able to pull in some stars over the next couple of weeks because right now we are 5th in the SEC with UA/UGA/UT/aTm are ahead of us.

In answer to the OP, if we miss on the 5 stars then I think we can still potentially land Kendrick Norton, Prince Tega, and Arden Key. These are all 4 stars and would be a solid finish. But I still think we land 2 or more 5 stars on the defensive line.

What happen's if we get them all? Who can answer either question or why should they. More than likely neither will happen so why bring it up unless it does.

What happen's if we get them all? Who can answer either question or why should they. More than likely neither will happen so why bring it up unless it does.

If we get them all? We make room for all of them and potentially have the greatest class in the history of Auburn football.

I'm locking this topic, because it is pointless negative speculation. However, to answer the original question: The sun will still be warm, the grass will still be green, and Auburn will still be Auburn.

Archived