• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rush did none of those things

But nice try.

Not just a river in Africa.

Ever seen anyone more in denial?

I'd like to see how he spins it.

It's called piling on. Flood the zone with lies & out of context references to paint a false picture of a person to assassinate his character.

Pathetic

It's called piling on. Flood the zone with lies & out of context references to paint a false picture of a person to assassinate his character.

Pathetic

I provided my evidence. Feel free to dispute my assertion.

Don't expect to be successful, though.

Barack the magic negro comes NOT from Rush, but a black left wing columnist from the LA Times.

I'm sure there'll be the " yeah but... " replies, as the usual suspects deny the facts themselves & skip to the next lie on the list.

Ben - I am successful because I know the facts . I don't need to prove or convince anyone. That " list " of yours is biased & full of lies.

Barack the magic negro comes NOT from Rush, but a black left wing columnist from the LA Times.

I'm sure there'll be the " yeah but... " replies, as the usual suspects deny the facts themselves & skip to the next lie on the list.

"Barack the Magic Negro"[2] is a song by American political satirist Paul Shanklin who wrote and recorded it for the Rush Limbaugh Show as satire after the title phrase was first applied to presidential candidate Obama by movie and culture critic David Ehrenstein in a Los Angeles Times op ed column of March 19, 2007. It was played numerous times in 2007 and 2008 by Rush Limbaugh and appeared on the 2008 album We Hate the USA. It is sung by Shanklin to the tune of "Puff, the Magic Dragon". Shanklin impersonates black activist Al Sharpton, who regretfully sings that white people will vote for Barack Obama for President instead of Sharpton, because Obama is a magical Negro (a term previously popularized by Spike Lee[3]), not a real black man from the "hood".

Ben - I am successful because I know the facts . I don't need to prove or convince anyone. That " list " of yours is biased & full of lies.

:bs:

Your sacred cow spews hateful rhetoric. Accept it.

:bs:

In other words, "It's wrong because I say so, Ben. My declaration is its own proof." :rolleyes:

"Barack the Magic Negro"[2] is a song by American political satirist Paul Shanklin who wrote and recorded it for the Rush Limbaugh Show as satire after the title phrase was first applied to presidential candidate Obama by movie and culture critic David Ehrenstein in a Los Angeles Times op ed column of March 19, 2007. It was played numerous times in 2007 and 2008 by Rush Limbaugh and appeared on the 2008 album We Hate the USA. It is sung by Shanklin to the tune of "Puff, the Magic Dragon". Shanklin impersonates black activist Al Sharpton, who regretfully sings that white people will vote for Barack Obama for President instead of Sharpton, because Obama is a magical Negro (a term previously popularized by Spike Lee[3]), not a real black man from the "hood".

In full context, this is very different than Ben tried to imply.

Rush took the words of a black left wing writer from the la times & ran with it, so that makes him a hater ? Not the guy who coined the term, the black guy ?

Wow!!!! That's an awful large amount of Rush hate you have there Benny. (It's obvious Libs keep a running "list") To go to that much trouble to share so many half truths is very telling. You might want to address those hate issues with your therapist on next visit. My question still stands. Please, REAL examples...

:bs:/>

I can't, because he doesn't .

You're a liar.

Rush took the words of a black left wing writer from the la times & ran with it, so that makes him a hater ? Not the guy who coined the term, the black guy ?

What part of "for the Rush Limbaugh Show" and "played numerous time in 2007 and 2008" aren't you getting? That's hate speech. He's propogating it. Accept it.

On the times columnist, he's wrong, too.

Wow!!!! That's an awful large amount of Rush hate you have there Benny. (It's obvious Libs keep a running "list") To go to that much trouble to share so many half truths is very telling. You might want to address those hate issues with your therapist on next visit. My question still stands. Please, REAL examples...

You asked for evidence and I provided it. That you choose not to accept it and weigh it on its merits is your problem, not mine.

What part of "for the Rush Limbaugh Show" and "played numerous time in 2007 and 2008" aren't you getting? That's hate speech. He's propogating it. Accept it.

On the times columnist, he's wrong, too.

:roflol:

You can't even tell the truth !!!!

:roflol:

One here is denying reality, and it isn't me.

:roflol:/>

One here is denying reality, and it isn't me.

It absolutely is , as well as the site that made the idiot list you posted.

David Ehrenstein was " wrong "? HOW ? That's just your opinion!!! You can't even grasp that difference between the two, of facts & opinion.

Mmm hmm <_<

You only think the site is stupid. It documents your sacred cow's hateful rhetoric, and you don't like that.

You already look like a fool on this one, care to move on to you next objection on the list?

I'm sure some of the items in that list are exaggerated or taken out of context. That's a regular problem for Media Matters. But not all of them are that way. Rush has shot his mouth off for years saying rude, offensive stuff. No one should be surprised that he's crossed the line quite a few times.

I'm sure some of the items in that list are exaggerated or taken out of context. That's a regular problem for Media Matters. But not all of them are that way. Rush has shot his mouth off for years saying rude, offensive stuff. No one should be surprised that he's crossed the line quite a few times.

I figure there might be one or two in there. But that's a far cry from this:

But nice try.

I figure there might be one or two in there. But that's a far cry from this:

But nice try.

I agree. Without clicking on all of them, it wouldn't even surprise me if half of them weren't as bad as MM makes them out to be or have a very different feel in context. But that's still a lot of damn times of being an a**hole on air.

Rush is now sacred cow of mine .

The listed items are lies & or taken out of context, with the intent to smear.

There IS not hateful rhetoric. You hate that.

25 + years on radio & some on tv, that's a hell of a lot of on the record quotes.

I feel could put the video of him ranting about how Sandra Fluke is a slut right in front of your face and you would deny he's doing so.

Mmm hmm <_</>

You only think the site is stupid. It documents your sacred cow's hateful rhetoric, and you don't like that.

You already look like a fool on this one, care to move on to you next objection on the list?

I schooled you & your false claim . Want more ?

Really ?

Archived