Recruits did not leave at halftime FWIW

ellitor

like the recruiting reporters believed. There was a very nice food and drink spread set up for them in the practice gym in the Arena and that's where they went when they got up from their seats at halftime. I'm sure they had the option of chilling in the practice gym and bond more or come out and watch the game. Heck, there may even be a tv in the practice gym where they could watch the rest of the game. It would not surprise me. There are TVs everywhere else in that place.

The camera shot of Malzahn and Muschamps "N" bit set the house on fire just like it was supposed to.

Isn't it just absolutely awesome to have coaches of the other sports out there supporting each others programs? It seems Malzahn is at just about every home basketball game. It would be great if Galloway and Myers were there too. These are exciting times at Auburn for sure. It's probably the best collection of coaches across the major sports that Auburn has ever had and it could be the best collection in the country.

like the recruiting reporters believed. There was a very nice food and drink spread set up for them in the practice gym in the Arena and that's where they went when they got up from their seats at halftime. I'm sure they had the option of chilling in the practice gym and bond more or come out and watch the game. Heck, there may even be a tv in the practice gym where they could watch the rest of the game. It would not surprise me. There are TVs everywhere else in that place.

This is what you call true insider info. Thanks E

Years ago I took a female basketball player to AU for a visit. We attended a football game, got to stand in the field before the game and at halftime were taken to a room set up with food. The players could watch the game on TV or return to seats in JHS.

Archived