Robert E. Lee's Birthday

Proud Tiger

Lee would be ashamed he was being used for a dog whistle message.

Yep he's the tool for the butthurt that is MLK day.

Funny how this comes up only after MLK day was established. I guess it took them 150 years to think of it.

Lee was a great Military General no doubt. I have in my collection a book titled "Robert E. Lee on Leadership - Executive Lessons in Character, Courage, and Vision by H.W. Crocker" but this state holiday nonsense and the reason for this thread is to purposely diminish MLK day. They'll deny it but it's the stone cold truth.

You simply cannot state that as fact. That sir is your opinion. Period.

Frankly, the reason for your post is your disdain for PT. Man up and stop weaseling. It is not becoming of an active military officer.

He was stating it as opinion, which I - and anyone with basic common sense - would agree with. It is the truth.

Anyone who makes a claim without an overt attempt to provide evidence to prove it is undeniably true is stating their opinion. Most people understand that. I think your post is motivated from your disdain of USN.

Furthermore, who the hell are you to dictate that stating one's opinion is "not becoming to an active military officer"? Last time I check they are citizens.

Horse hockey!

More horse hockey!

You have no clue what you are talking about.

Point out where I was wrong.

Your entire post! Prove me wrong.

:laugh:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny how this comes up only after MLK day was established. I guess it took them 150 years to think of it.

Lee was a great Military General no doubt. I have in my collection a book titled "Robert E. Lee on Leadership - Executive Lessons in Character, Courage, and Vision by H.W. Crocker" but this state holiday nonsense and the reason for this thread is to purposely diminish MLK day. They'll deny it but it's the stone cold truth.

Frankly, the reason for your post is your disdain for PT. Man up and stop weaseling. It is not becoming of an active military officer.

He was stating it as opinion, which I - and anyone with basic common sense - would agree with. It is the truth.

Anyone who makes a claim without an overt attempt to provide evidence to prove it is undeniably true is stating their opinion. Most people understand that. I think your post is motivated from your disdain of USN.

Furthermore, who the hell are you to dictate that stating one's opinion is "not becoming to an active military officer"? Last time I check they are citizens.

Horse hockey!

More horse hockey!

That's all you got? Let me help you out.

Anyone with at least one eye can see the history between my two comrades. Need I say more on that or are you getting it now? Unless AUUSN

is a mind reader or better yet a godlike superpower he cannot emphatically state why the thread was started. Certainly not as a "stone cold truth."

I actually respect AUUSN and admire his posts. I've noted as much in the past. But if one chooses to delve into momentary delirium I will point it out if I choose. And that my friend is a truth!

And I did not dictate anything. I provided my opinion that such child's play was not becoming of an officer. Please do tell me your military background particularly as it relates to military officer ethics.

e496c_ORIG-Let_The_Butt_Hurt_Flow_Through_You.jpg

Surely you jest! I expected more. Much more. Disappointing on multiple levels.

Horse hockey!

More horse hockey!

Anyone with at least one eye can see the history between my two comrades. Need I say more on that or are you getting it now? Unless AUUSN

is a mind reader or better yet a godlike superpower he cannot emphatically state why the thread was started. Certainly not as a "stone cold truth."

I actually respect AUUSN and admire his posts. I've noted as much in the past. But if one chooses to delve into momentary delirium I will point it out if I choose. And that my friend is a truth!

And I did not dictate anything. I provided my opinion that such child's play was not becoming of an officer. Please do tell me your military background particularly as it relates to military officer ethics.

Yeah, it was probably "momentary delirium".

:laugh: :laugh:

The OP starts this thread at 9 in the morning on MLK day. He calls Cole a "boy" in another thread so yeah I'm stating what I said as a Fact. You can disagree, I frankly dont care.

Horse hockey!

More horse hockey!

Yeah, it was probably "momentary delirium".

:laugh: :laugh:

It certainly did not focus on the moral and ethical requirements of the profession. Nor was it inspirational or an exhortation to better behavior.

The OP starts this thread at 9 in the morning on MLK day. He calls Cole a "boy" in another thread so yeah I'm stating what I said as a Fact. You can disagree, I frankly dont care.

Duly noted and quite frankly embarrassed. Sergeant Major Davis would be proud.

Thank you, now let it go.

Thank you, now let it go.

No, Thank you! Thank you for what you do every single day. I sincerely mean that.

Deaf ears there. Dude said me and PT were both wrong....and then he became very angry at me....

Deaf ears there. Dude said me and PT were both wrong....and then he became very angry at me....

Sigh

If stating the simple fact of an action is "taking a shot", perhaps the focus should be on the action that was taken. ;)

It's what you do......haha

Sigh

Cole's right. I saw it the same way.

Please. I've not gotten angry at anyone on a forum I consider comedy relief. Your biased perceptions are creating momentary delirium. ;)

Sigh

Please. I've not gotten angry at anyone on a forum I consider comedy relief. Your biased perceptions are creating momentary delirium. ;)

That's not helping. It's more confirming than clarifying.

Sigh

You think I'm angry?

Sigh

You think I'm angry?

All I've got are your words to go on. That comes across as denial combined with scorn and/or condescension

Sigh

You think I'm angry?

All I've got are your words to go on. That comes across as denial combined with scorn and/or condescension

Am I denying anger? Absolutely and with good reason. Had I been angry, I'd lash out. I haven't. I don't remotely understand the scorn and condescension comments but, I sincerely want to understand you. Please elaborate.

Sigh

You think I'm angry?

Am I denying anger? Absolutely and with good reason. Had I been angry, I'd lash out. I haven't. I don't remotely understand the scorn and condescension comments but, I sincerely want to understand you. Please elaborate.

I sounds to me that you consider Cole to be "comic relief". Granted there are a few on this forum that would qualify but I certainly wouldn't put him in that category.

Sigh

You think I'm angry?

I sounds to me that you consider Cole to be "comic relief". Granted there are a few on this forum that would qualify but I certainly wouldn't put him in that category.

No! Not at all! I've stated my comments regarding comedy relief many times on this forum. It is a commentary about the forum in general and not directed at any specific individual.

Sigh

You think I'm angry?

No! Not at all! I've stated my comments regarding comedy relief many times on this forum. It is a commentary about the forum in general and not directed at any specific individual.

Good. Sorry I misunderstood. I thought we were talking about exchange you had with Cole that he and I referenced above.

Sigh

You think I'm angry?

Good. Sorry I misunderstood. I thought we were talking about exchange you had with Cole that he and I referenced above.

No worries. For the record, I was never mad at Cole. Heck, I don't even recall the conversation. :dunno:

Archived