Auburn Tigers @ the 2015 NFL Senior Bowl

metafour

Day 3 ...

Reese Dismukes was a highly decorated SEC center while part of Auburn's explosive offense, but his physical shortcomings were accentuated in practice. Thursday, Dismukes struggled to consistently anchor up in one-on-one drills and was unable to sway scouts who question his ability to block on the move and play with consistent functional strength.

http://www.nfl.com/n...the-senior-bowl

:angry:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still don't understand how sammie goes to the draft but duke stays, u know jj will be the qb now and u still go....smh as i see in one of the videos posted on here, he laid out for a ball but didnt catch it in wr drills, now he wants lay out in drills :-\, im sorry im just frustrated of what i know for sure would have been a deadly wr duo, ricardo and others need to step it up. i mean c'mon everyone though duke was leaving for sure and he stays, if he stays, we know darn well sammie should stay

You're not really bright, are you?

why say that? smh..........

He's not really polite, is he?

What does "anchor up" mean?

It's a Vandy/"Commodore"/ergo-naval thing. I guess it means something to the effect of "let's go".

I thought their phrase was "anchor down"?

Google's got your back. I have no idea what anchor up means.

What does "anchor up" mean?

It's a Vandy/"Commodore"/ergo-naval thing. I guess it means something to the effect of "let's go".

I thought their phrase was "anchor down"?

Google's got your back. I have no idea what anchor up means.

Your reasoning was sound at least.

BJWSJtl.jpg

Picture of Nick covering Sammie....felt very odd

Kind of weird and awesome at the same time.

High hopes for these guys. Hope they make it

Eric Galko @OptimumScouting · 32m 32 minutes ago

Winners from day two South #SeniorBowl practices: Philip Dorsett, Sammie Coates, Clive Walford, Shaq Mason, Trey Flowers and Markus Golden

Ian Wharton @NFLFilmStudy · 1h 1 hour ago

Been a strong afternoon practice for Sammie Coates. Really playing with improved physicality underneath. Just gotta catch it consistently

Robbie Rosenhaus@robbierosenhaus 1h1 hour ago

Sammie Coates continues to impress here. Big man who can fly. The drops haven't been an issue through a practice and a half. #SeniorBowl

NFL Draft Geek @NFLDraftGeek · 1h 1 hour ago

Sammie Coates is a man among boys out here. Bigger, stronger faster

Dan Hope@Dan_Hope 1h1 hour ago

Cleanest receivers in the one-on-ones were #Auburn's Sammie Coates and #KansasState's Tyler Lockett. Make routes and catches look easy.

Keep up the good work, Meta

BJWSJtl.jpg

What was also weird was seeing RD snapping to blake sims

Some folks like the OP would be better to follow that old saying about it is better to let folks think they know nothing rather than open their mouth and prove it. It is for sure he knows very little about NFL qualities, Probably why he is a message board writer rather than an NFL recruiter. Best of luck to all our players moving forward. WDE

BJWSJtl.jpg

What was also weird was seeing RD snapping to blake sims

Yep. And then him handing it to CAP!

Because one has nothing to do with the other. Sammie is a late first/early second round prospect. Duke probably was too, but both guys had a tough decision to make. Sammie had his degree and moved on. Duke doesn't, and he decided to stay to finish school and try to become the first WR in next year's draft. Both were quality decisions.

oh ok, didnt know he had his degree, i just thought it would benefit them both to have jj throw them the ball, guess my orange and blue goggles didnt help me see that, but questioning my intelligence was uncalled for by that guy

Archived