AU Softball to start season ranked 20th

mad4au

Yes they are. And Coach CM is great, he should have them playing at a high level. Will be fun to watch. I need to make it to some games myself.

A good piece from another site.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Article/CWS-or-bust-for-Auburn-softball-35205969?utm_source=247Sports+Newsletter&utm_campaign=ffaf8e23ad-150130_Auburn+Tigers&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b5300ae947-ffaf8e23ad-220823985

Got lots of talent coming back and it's good that top freshmen like Cooper are not counting the days until they can jump ship early and turn pro. Myers inherited some very good talent and has added to it....plus they have a year of his coaching now to help them. Looking for a fun season.

I a looking forward to the season and planning to be at opening game on Thursday. Two of our girls are in the top 50 pre-season (Cooper and Melero). Should be a good season. I umpire high school softball and several of the bama fans in my association admit that AU should be a tough team this year.

Can't get the game on computer and don't have access to the SEC on line. Anything going on?

e

last I heard 10-4 AU not sure what inning

Thanks...good ole gametracker on the fritz tonight I guess.

Archived