State of the Union

autigeremt

I can't wait for the next President not only to be a Republican.....but a Leader!! (and no more leading "from behind"...)

Leading "from behind"

So, Bush gets the United Kingdom, Australia, and Poland (with a few Iraq rebel forces) to war in Iraq by leading.

Obama gets 28 nations to war in Lybia by "leading from behind".

So, Bush sends over 150,000 troops to find and destroy "weapons of mass destruction" in his "war against terror" only to find out there were no "WMD" and the Hussein led Iraq was our biggest helper in the middle east at deterring Al Qaeda. That is what I call "the blind LEADING the blind" at it's best.

Obama never puts a boot on the ground and Syria not only dismantles "WMDs" but the factories as well.

So, Bush leads the UK, Australia, Germany, Italy, and Canada into the war against Al Qaeda and the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Obama leads.... let's just say a WHOLE LOT MORE into the fight against ISIS!!!

Here is the funniest thing of all this "leading" vomit spewed. The GOP has done nothing to pass LAWS in this country in how long now? Obama uses executive action to set in motion "SOMETHING" and he is called a dictator by the very people that says he is not a "leader".

Actually the WMDs were found in Iraq. They primarily consisted of 155 artillery shells that had been hidden and stockpiled by the Iraqi army. The ny times and other media outlets did several stories last year on the finds. Several U.S. military personnel came into contact with leaking chemical warfare agents too. Sarin and other nerve agent weapons were found including 2400 rockets containing nerve gas agent.

Yes. A good story for those who want to believe. Were any of these shell capable of producing the "mushroom cloud" that we kept hearing about?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait for the next President not only to be a Republican.....but a Leader!! (and no more leading "from behind"...)

Leading "from behind"

So, Bush gets the United Kingdom, Australia, and Poland (with a few Iraq rebel forces) to war in Iraq by leading.

So, Bush sends over 150,000 troops to find and destroy "weapons of mass destruction" in his "war against terror" only to find out there were no "WMD" and the Hussein led Iraq was our biggest helper in the middle east at deterring Al Qaeda. That is what I call "the blind LEADING the blind" at it's best.

Obama never puts a boot on the ground and Syria not only dismantles "WMDs" but the factories as well.

So, Bush leads the UK, Australia, Germany, Italy, and Canada into the war against Al Qaeda and the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Here is the funniest thing of all this "leading" vomit spewed. The GOP has done nothing to pass LAWS in this country in how long now? Obama uses executive action to set in motion "SOMETHING" and he is called a dictator by the very people that says he is not a "leader".

Actually the WMDs were found in Iraq. They primarily consisted of 155 artillery shells that had been hidden and stockpiled by the Iraqi army. The ny times and other media outlets did several stories last year on the finds. Several U.S. military personnel came into contact with leaking chemical warfare agents too. Sarin and other nerve agent weapons were found including 2400 rockets containing nerve gas agent.

Ok, I stand corrected.

We sent over 150,000 troops into war to recover 155 artillery shells and 2400 rockets containing an unnamed nerve gas agent while Obama disarmed factories in Syria with ZERO troops.

Does that sound better?

Leading "from behind"

Ok, I stand corrected.

We sent over 150,000 troops into war to recover 155 artillery shells and 2400 rockets containing an unnamed nerve gas agent while Obama disarmed factories in Syria with ZERO troops.

Does that sound better?

Ummm...Obama didn't disarm anyone. Syria still has weapons. Reductions yes. I have first had knowledge of that one.

Al Qaeda attacked America remember? NATO decided to support the US per our agreements, and obama over stepped his authority with his executive orders, please read the Federalist Papers these will clear up the confusion , and Bush has been out of office 6 years Obama has to own this mess.

"Al Qaeda attacked America remember?" My point exactly if you had taken your FOX glasses off. Iraq was actually the biggest detriment to Al Qaeda in the middle east yet Bush sold a lie. This is ignorant to even debate.

"NATO" Are you trying to sell me that every NATO country stood behind Bush and his actions in Iraq? Forget it... I will play your game anyway.

NATO supported both Bush(Iraq and Afghan) and Obama(Libya and Isis). The difference that I was pointing out was that Obama has had United Nations support for both Libya and Isis plus many other countries that even I would have never thought would even give us a grass strip to land on. I feel dumber just explaining this point.

"Overstepped" Obama has issued 194 EO's while Bush issued 291.

"The Federalist Papers" Now tell us all the truth. Have you read the Federalist Papers or did you learn that new word on a FOX prime time slot???? The Federalist Papers is mostly about the Legislative Branch of government because of their purse power. BUTTTT if this is how we are going to judge Obamas actions then I can judge Bush by The Federalists Papers. Why waste my time with details? Bush was, for lack of a better term, the "antichrist" of what the Federalists had in mind.

"Cleaning up messes" Yawnnnnn.... Bush made a mess while he was in office. If you still think that we are worse now than we were January 19th of 2008 then bless your heart.

Yes , I am well read , history is a hobby of mine , without insulting you those of us operating businesses cant afford to follow ideology, and I can assure you America is not in a better postion.

Leading "from behind"

Yes. A good story for those who want to believe. Were any of these shell capable of producing the "mushroom cloud" that we kept hearing about?

STILL blaming GWB? This is beyond pathetic.

The intel in 2003 was that Russian convoys were moving weapons to Syria from Iraq ( including satellite photos) that would explain where Syria got the chemical weapons they used recently and why Putin was so willing to help with the situation.

Leading "from behind"

Your idea of pathetic and others is light years different.

My idea of pathetic is when someone cannot think an original thought but continues to spew the same thing they hear on TV every night.

You asked the question, "STILL blaming GWB?". If I didn't know this was burnt into your brain from constant tantric brainwashing I would be worried about your deduction skills. Do you know the difference between comparison and blaming?

Please show me in the post you quoted anyone blaming GWB for anything.

Great news sources that I follow: Reuters ,The Real News, BBC does a good job I think (outside view) and Bill Bennett is my ride time listen.

Agree with all.

Leading "from behind"

There is no "blame". However, if holding our leaders accountable is pathetic then, okay.

So you guys are ready to hold barry and this WH accountable? That would be a good starting point. After all, it has been SIX years....and counting...

So you guys are ready to hold barry and this WH accountable? That would be a good starting point. After all, it has been SIX years....and counting...

We have held him accountable for many things

Archived