Desmonte Leonard sentenced to life

cooltigger21

He should be required to watch every execution at his prison until it is his turn.

With all due respect to those who wanted the death penalty, LWOP is a horrible thing for a young person o be facing. To be that young and know you'll NEVER leave that prison until you are dead would be a terrible fate.

With all due respect to those who wanted the death penalty, LWOP is a horrible thing for a young person o be facing. To be that young and know you'll NEVER leave that prison until you are dead would be a terrible fate.

yes it's terrible. I wish he could do something to get the point across as to how stupid and how serious these gun fights are.

To be clear. Depends on what the charge was and as I understand it was Capital. Death or life without parole are the only options.

for some cases it is simply the most appropriate punishment. Most (90% I'd say) become even more hardened by prison time.

Archived