Disassociated Alabama Booster Continues to Own Bama Program

RunInRed

I still find it amazing that he was disassociated but didn't the PTB at Bama claim he did nothing wrong?

Oh well, as been said before: let's move on as there's nothing to see here.

I'm actually more surprised at the price of the items. Who the hell is paying that much for a piece of clothing/equipment a freaking college kid wore?? These dudes have homework and play video games. lol thats pathetic.

but....Scam Newton?

Sarcasm on.

Oh, come on! There was way more evidence to investigate Cam than there is here or even with DJ Fluker!!!

And this is nothing!!: http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2013/2/20/4009124/alabama-stayz-icy-hot

Sarcasm off.

The simple fact that nothing was done about Fluker after the Robinson report tells you a lot about their process and influence ...

I'm actually more surprised at the price of the items. Who the hell is paying that much for a piece of clothing/equipment a freaking college kid wore?? These dudes have homework and play video games. lol thats pathetic.

All that money and they (the players) get none it ...

A helmet signed by Bo, Pat, and Cam is going for $1000 on the internet, but people are willing to pay 950 for something worn by an average bama player?

but....Scam Newton?

Sarcasm on.

Oh, come on! There was way more evidence to investigate Cam than there is here or even with DJ Fluker!!!

And this is nothing!!: http://www.everydays...a-stayz-icy-hot

Sarcasm off.

I personally know someone in my hometown that hosted Mark Ingram and Julio Jones to an autograph session at his house. People were literally driving to his house and BUYING the autographs directly from the players. Then he took the two of them on a deep sea fishing trip. But somehow Bama never gets investigated.

It WILL come tumbling down at some point. They always do. We may not be alive to see it, but it'll come tumbling down. Emmert and Saban won't live forever.

A helmet signed by Bo, Pat, and Cam is going for $1000 on the internet, but people are willing to pay 950 for something worn by an average bama player?

but....Scam Newton?

Sarcasm on.

And this is nothing!!: http://www.everydays...a-stayz-icy-hot

Sarcasm off.

I personally know someone in my hometown that hosted Mark Ingram and Julio Jones to an autograph session at his house. People were literally driving to his house and BUYING the autographs directly from the players. Then he took the two of them on a deep sea fishing trip. But somehow Bama never gets investigated.

what about the cruise?

The next team that has a kid get in trouble for signing/selling autographs (ala Todd Gurley) should refuse to suspend him, stating that if Bama doesn't have to, nobody should have to. Somebody needs to point out the hypocrisy.

I presume you accidentally left this off the end of your statement: :drippingsarcasm7pa:

Bama fans think the Tide so good, they should move to the NFL. I prefer to think they pay so well, they should move to the NFL.

The next team that has a kid get in trouble for signing/selling autographs (ala Todd Gurley) should refuse to suspend him, stating that if Bama doesn't have to, nobody should have to. Somebody needs to point out the hypocrisy.

Definitely agree with this!

I presume you accidentally left this off the end of your statement: :drippingsarcasm7pa:/>

Bama fans think the Tide so good, they should move to the NFL. I prefer to think they pay so well, they should move to the NFL.

Indeed

Strange the UAT compliance dept, the SEC, and the NCAA have never seen this web site. I guess they are too busy at FSU and UGA.

My questions is: Since the SEC and NCAA will do nothing, when is the ACC, Big Ten, PAC Ten or the powers that be at Notre Damn going to get fed-up and force some action?!

Strange the UAT compliance dept, the SEC, and the NCAA have never seen this web site. I guess they are too busy at FSU and UGA.

My questions is: Since the SEC and NCAA will do nothing, when is the ACC, Big Ten, PAC Ten or the powers that be at Notre Damn going to get fed-up and force some action?!

I agree with this. It's going to take more than just AU to bring the SEC and NCAA to look at the UA recruiting practice. AU would just be looked at as Bama's main competitor, and anything AU says would be considered as nothing more than sour grapes. Where is tOSU in all this, considering what they recently been through with athletes selling stuff? Where is USCw, considering what they've been through recently? Either everybody else is scared of Bama/Saban/REC, or the other schools in the other conferences are doing the same thing and don't want to bring it out in the open.

I agree with this. It's going to take more than just AU to bring the SEC and NCAA to look at the UA recruiting practice. AU would just be looked at as Bama's main competitor, and anything AU says would be considered as nothing more than sour grapes. Where is tOSU in all this, considering what they recently been through with athletes selling stuff? Where is USCw, considering what they've been through recently? Either everybody else is scared of Bama/Saban/REC, or the other schools in the other conferences are doing the same thing and don't want to bring it out in the open.

Sadly, I'm afraid you are right. What's telling is the fact that years ago if uat ever actually got a visit from the NCAA, Auburn went on probation. It sounds extreme, but some here will know that its an absolute fact. This was mostly back in the day of the biggest fraud and cheatingest coach in the history of the game, bryant and while he was at uat. uat and their corrupt administration set up Auburn several times with the NCAA and it worked perfectly. They've done the same to Tennessee. However, if you look at what we went through in 2010, where did it come from? We'll likely never know completely, but I'm not sure why it didn't strike anybody as odd that seemingly everytime it was brought up, who would they talk to about it? Paul Finebaum (who has been wearing uat knee pads for decades) and that idiot that looks like he's been dead for 3 years, danny sheridan. Danny Sheridan is a uat grad. What in the hell would either one of those idiots know about anything happening at Auburn, yet there he was never missing an opportunity to talk about the bagman and get in front of the camera. Sheridan knew NOTHING and still knows NOTHING. The NCAA even said as much during their investigation, when they said they don't do message board rumors AND that sheridan didn't offer them anything. He was instead fishing for more information. Why?? Because he KNOWS NOTHING. The other main idiots they talked to about it was Joe Schad (who's never been right his entire reporting career) and Mark Schlabaugh (who is also just totally clueless and blind to the facts). But it was the uaters finebaum and sheridan that kept that story at the forefront in 2010. They did everything they could to make sure Auburn was guilty. It's what they do. It's what the uat administration does. Auburn doesn't have to set anybody up. There's plenty of evidence out there that is readily available that implicates uat and all their cheating. All they need to do is get multiple universities across the country that are fed up with the cheating that goes on unaddressed at uat and band together to get something done about it. They are doing stuff there that plenty of other universities have recently been punished for and yet it goes on with no consequence.

Archived