Senate Climate Change Vote

homersapien

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sun rises in the east.........Let's vote on it

Then let's vote on whether or not man caused it to rise.

The Jonestowners option of "how do you feel about the sun rising" would have to be included...

All I know is that the sea, soil, rivers, air and just about anything that has come in contact with humans over the last 400 years is contaminated with something. We haven't been good stewards of our resources. If we start reversing all these trends in a significant way the whole global warming initiative would die.

Or would it? I believe in a need for regulation and conservation. I'm not sure that the powers that be in the global warming debate want to see clean air, water and soil because it might end their pursuits. Either way we need to pony up and clean up our act regardless of the debate.

All I know is that the sea, soil, rivers, air and just about anything that has come in contact with humans over the last 400 years is contaminated with something. We haven't been good stewards of our resources. If we start reversing all these trends in a significant way the whole global warming initiative would die.

Or would it? I believe in a need for regulation and conservation. I'm not sure that the powers that be in the global warming debate want to see clean air, water and soil because it might end their pursuits. Either way we need to pony up and clean up our act regardless of the debate.

Excellent post and well stated.

Odd little appeal to motive. :dunno:

Odd little appeal to motive. :dunno:/>

More like insanely bizzare.

Archived