Auburn Grace - Prayers needed

ronau57

Young girl in Eufaula named Auburn Grace has cancer. She has had tumors taken from her back and they reappear. She is less than 4 years old. Her cancer is so rare St. Jude would not accept her.

Please add her to your prayers and send this prayer message to every person or group you can. God answers prayers.

Many thanks.

God bless this little one. Cancer is evil. BUT there is an ultimate physician. Prayers for her as I type. Puts things in perspective. Any family name or fund set up?

May God bless and comfort this precious little one and family.

I will add her to my prayer list. I was wondering if it would be OK to have her placed on my church's prayer list. I have an idea.....I would like to see everyone that posts here, to have her added to your church prayer list. This family needs all of the support we can offer.

I will add her to my prayer list. I was wondering if it would be OK to have her placed on my church's prayer list. I have an idea.....I would like to see everyone that posts here, to have her added to your church prayer list. This family needs all of the support we can offer.

do it doc.

Dear Heavenly Father, please send down your healing grace upon this child of yours. Grant her family peace and strength to see them through this trial. We humbly ask this in your Son Jesus' name

Archived