We may not live what we profess but we will undoubtedly live what we believe.

MDM4AU

Nahhh "Jonestowners" is a perfect fit. And thus it shall be going forward.

Well, it doesn't make a lick of sense, but I guess y'all can call me whatever you want. :dunno:/>

These guys are easily amused. :rolleyes:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny AlGore made all these cosmetic changes AFTER it was pointed out what a hypocrite he was for using so much energy, while scolding the rest of us ( who don't have multiple mansions, SUVs, private jets , etc...) to drive electric cars and replace our light bulbs with far more costly ones , filled w/ mercury.

Screw that. I have a huge back stock of incandescent bulbs. I'll use CFL/LED in lamps, which are on simple outlets with relays, but I have automated TRIAC dimmers in my house, and most CFL/LED will simply not work with them at all. Dimmable CFL/LED is too prohibitively expensive at this point in time. Hopefully they'll be cheaper by the time I run out of incandescents.

Flame away at me for not being environmentally sound.

My cell phone charger is in the outlet without being used as we speak. I gassed my engine this morning at a yellow light. I ate two DOUBLE Cheeseburgers yesterday and plan on grilling steak this weekend.

You Sir, are gonna burn in PC Hay-ull...lol

Funny AlGore made all these cosmetic changes AFTER it was pointed out what a hypocrite he was for using so much energy, while scolding the rest of us ( who don't have multiple mansions, SUVs, private jets , etc...) to drive electric cars and replace our light bulbs with far more costly ones , filled w/ mercury.

:flag:

Screw that. I have a huge back stock of incandescent bulbs. I'll use CFL/LED in lamps, which are on simple outlets with relays, but I have automated TRIAC dimmers in my house, and most CFL/LED will simply not work with them at all. Dimmable CFL/LED is too prohibitively expensive at this point in time. Hopefully they'll be cheaper by the time I run out of incandescents.

Flame away at me for not being environmentally sound.

My cell phone charger is in the outlet without being used as we speak. I gassed my engine this morning at a yellow light. I ate two DOUBLE Cheeseburgers yesterday and plan on grilling steak this weekend.

You Sir, are gonna burn in PC Hay-ull...lol

I do find the panic amusing.

97 PERCENT!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:/>

Bingo!!! "Jonestowners" it is !!! : - )

I do find the panic amusing.

97 PERCENT!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:

There's that word again. Have you already forgotten what I said the other day, Weegs? Thought you might have been above that. My mistake. :glare:

I just find the panic to be entertaining. Like I said, if you guys can understand this analogy, it's like refusing to feed 100 hungry people now, while storing the same food for a hypothetical catastrophe for 100 people 200 years from now.

What "panic"???

The panic won't start until about 15 years or so.

And it will probably be the current deniers leading the pack.

Highly doubt it. And since we are "deniers", what can we call you guys? I think "Jonestowners" sounds about right! ;D/>

You can call us "folks with critical thinking skills." ;)/>

They have trouble stringing that many words together.

I just find the panic to be entertaining. Like I said, if you guys can understand this analogy, it's like refusing to feed 100 hungry people now, while storing the same food for a hypothetical catastrophe for 100 people 200 years from now.

What "panic"???

The panic won't start until about 15 years or so.

And it will probably be the current deniers leading the pack.

Highly doubt it. And since we are "deniers", what can we call you guys? I think "Jonestowners" sounds about right! ;D/>

You can call us "folks with critical thinking skills." ;)

They have trouble stringing that many words together.

Homer's answer was better. It's a big word with lots of syllables, though. ;)

Nahhh "Jonestowners" is a perfect fit. And thus it shall be going forward.

Well, it doesn't make a lick of sense, but I guess y'all can call me whatever you want. :dunno:/>

Applies to Timmie pretty well.

Al Gore is by no means the only politician (or human being) guilty of hypocritical behavior, but as with other politicians, living hypocritically does not falsify the elements of truth in some of his messages.

You Jonestowners still insulting those of us that refuse to buy into the ridiculousness that the 97% are spouting? PANIC! EVERYBODY PANIC! OUR WORLD IS COMING TO AN END BECAUSE THE TEMPERATURE HAS RISEN 1.5 DEGREES IN A MILLION YEARS! AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

:laugh:

Archived