2015 5* WR Preston Williams (Tennessee signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SEC: Tennessee OC Mike Bajakian Leaving Team to Pursue Other Coaching Opportunities, According to FOX Sports (via http://ble.ac/teamstream-) http://teamstre.am/1f5pYZj

Might give us a shot!

He isn't the lead recruiter. How would this help?

Move back to recruiting, this young man is in Auburn as I type.

@Ellitor_AU: 5" WR Preston Williams headlines #Auburn visitor list but just as big is #1 CB target 4" Carlton Davis, Buckeye commit

I don't know, maybe because when you're an offensive player it is somewhat important to know and feel comfortable with the Offensive Coordinator that will ultimately be calling your plays?

I don't know, maybe because when you're an offensive player it is somewhat important to know and feel comfortable with the Offensive Coordinator that will ultimately be calling your plays?

Man you are so right. Meta you're the best. I just love when you reply to my posts. You make my day.

SEC: Tennessee OC Mike Bajakian Leaving Team to Pursue Other Coaching Opportunities, According to FOX Sports (via http://ble.ac/teamstream-) http://teamstre.am/1f5pYZj

Might give us a shot!

I'm sure it will help some. He has been committed to Tennessee for a long time though so we have that working against us. Don't pay attention to trolls.

Same hs as Mario Fannin?

Yes. Byron Isom also.

Lovejoy is in Hampton, Georgia, near Atlanta's airport (nice school). I agree with the poster who said he resembles A.J. Green. Tennessee has been after him hard for two years, so we have a lot of ground to make up; but with the week they've had I think we now at least have a chance.

Tennessee's WR coach may leave too for Central Michigan as HC. It's his alma mater. That would have an affect on him I would think.

Just Mario getting excited he's in AU. Doesn't mean anything.

Thanks a lot, wet blanket, jeez. I was already starting to forecast which 7 5* DLs were going to fill the last spots after Williams committed.

Thanks a lot, wet blanket, jeez. I was already starting to forecast which 7 5* DLs were going to fill the last spots after Williams committed.

Forecast away sir, forecast away. :)

Forecast away sir, forecast away. :)

1. Byron Cowart

2. CeCe Jefferson

3. Terry Beckner, Jr.

4. Daylon Mack

5. Daron Payne

6. Jadaveon Clowney

7. Terry Tate (listed as LB, will play Buck)

tarry-tate-office-linebacker-o.gif

Forecast away sir, forecast away. :)/>

1. Byron Cowart

2. CeCe Jefferson

3. Terry Beckner, Jr.

4. Daylon Mack

5. Daron Payne

6. Jadaveon Clowney

I believe the NCAA ( do to a mess up in in papper work ) are going to give Takeo anouther year.

So, we will have to save one spot for him.

Source: A dream I had last night!

1. Byron Cowart

2. CeCe Jefferson

3. Terry Beckner, Jr.

4. Daylon Mack

5. Daron Payne

6. Jadaveon Clowney

I believe the NCAA ( do to a mess up in in papper work ) are going to give Takeo anouther year.

would

1. Byron Cowart

2. CeCe Jefferson

3. Terry Beckner, Jr.

4. Daylon Mack

5. Daron Payne

6. Jadaveon Clowney

You need to dream more often if they're going to be like that.

Do we have a legitimate shot at this guy? He hasn't visited anywhere else, and visits Tennessee next weekend I saw on 247.

Do we have a legitimate shot at this guy? He hasn't visited anywhere else, and visits Tennessee next weekend I saw on 247.

Slim chance I guess, he's been committed to Tennessee forever and really seems to like the place. The coaching changes this late could open some things for us for sure.

The thing here I see, is Auburn wants another WR, and of the tall, long sort. Burt came and went, Cager name popped up, and now Williams is on campus. These quiet "show ups" mean something to me.

Again we know Auburn wants one more WR, and with some of the turnover in TN going on.... I say watch out!!!!

We are actually looking at potentially 2 more receivers.

JUCO WR Camion Patrick, who was committed to Tennessee out of HS, is supposed to be here this morning as well.

Slim chance I guess, he's been committed to Tennessee forever and really seems to like the place. The coaching changes this late could open some things for us for sure.

Yep, a lot of ground to make up, but I assure you we are in a much better position with him today (and after he leaves) than we were last week. #WDE

We are actually looking at potentially 2 more receivers.

JUCO WR Camion Patrick, who was committed to Tennessee out of HS, is supposed to be here this morning as well.

A slot guy and then an outside guy right?

Archived