2015 4* CB Carlton Davis commits to AU!

CadillacCone

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd take this kid over Tony Bridges

I wouldn't but damn sure glad we have CD. TB was very likely to start next year. Can't say the same for CD.

Knew you would say this if you popped in. Bridges is a good one. There is a decent chance that CD will have a better AU career than Bridges, who could possibly be one and done while CD will be around at least 3 years.

I'd take this kid over Tony Bridges

I wouldn't but damn sure glad we have CD. TB was very likely to start next year. Can't say the same for CD.

At least with CD we have more time to develop him since we have more years of eligibility with him as opposed to TB who was a JUCO transfer.

Excellent point.

agreed

In his videos, he plays the Safety position a LOT more than Corner.

IMO, he doesn't have CB speed, but the right amount to play Safety and he loves to hit.

What position do you think he will play the most?

In his videos, he plays the Safety position a LOT more than Corner.

IMO, he doesn't have CB speed, but the right amount to play Safety and he loves to hit.

What position do you think he will play the most?

Speed is good at CB but change of direction and acceleration are much better.

More information was relayed to AuburnUndercover, as sources indicate Davis has told people on Thursday he is "coming" to Auburn.

Your welcome 2.... that's imo now I could be wrong

I agree with this. It's the main reason a lot of them wait till NSD to announce. They get a small "Me Show". I don't blame them. Enjoy it.

Same as any recruit who's announcing on NSD ..................TV

I understand the 15 minutes of fame, but I prefer the ones who go ahead and commit and help build the class.

I understand the 15 minutes of fame, but I prefer the ones who go ahead and commit and help build the class.

They can still do that to a point behind the scenes. For all we know, some could have already committed to the coaches. If the players don't inform the media, then we're none the wiser.

They can still do that to a point behind the scenes. For all we know, some could have already committed to the coaches. If the players don't inform the media, then we're none the wiser.

Yep. Sounds like Cowart has been recruiting for Auburn behind the scenes.

Yep. Sounds like Cowart has been recruiting for Auburn behind the scenes.

That's certainly the hope.

Archived