Will Ole Miss sign all of the 5 star players in the country?

doc4aday

Dang doc you hate ole miss almost as much as I hate Ga Tech

Moon Shadow, we need to get together and grill some steaks and decree to the world our hatred of OM, GT, and of course.....that bammer school.

Well after a few PBR's I can solve the worlds problems and tell you a few true story's about the times I met the bear on recruiting trips.

y'all headed for the same watering holes?

Moon Shadow, we need to get together and grill some steaks and decree to the world our hatred of OM, GT, and of course.....that bammer school.

Well after a few PBR's I can solve the worlds problems and tell you a few true story's about the times I met the bear and Bobby, prick, Dodd on recruiting trips.

Moon Shadow, did you play football for Auburn? Not to sound ignorant, I just do not know this. I am in the middle of baking a "to die for" King Cake. I am a novice pastry chef. I have to walk 25 miles a week in order to indulge in goodies of all sweets.

Doc, I see where you are coming from, and honestly, I kind of like your stubbornness on this topic, even though I look at it differently. Cheers.

You are a good man indeed and a die hard Auburn Tiger. I remember bumper stickers during the 80s that said "I am a Dye hard Auburn Tiger." This mindset helped shape my fierce loyalty to the orange and blue.

Well after a few PBR's I can solve the worlds problems and tell you a few true story's about the times I met the bear and Bobby, prick, Dodd on recruiting trips.

Moon Shadow, did you play football for Auburn? Not to sound ignorant, I just do not know this. I am in the middle of baking a "to die for" King Cake. I am a novice pastry chef. I have to walk 25 miles a week in order to indulge in goodies of all sweets.

Nope best friend in high school was the #1 running back in the state and I went on all his recruiting trips. He did sign with Auburn. He disliked the bear after 3 visits and he still loves Shug to this day. I played golf at AU.

Nope best friend in high school was the #1 running back in the state and I went on all his recruiting trips. He did sign with Auburn. He disliked the bear after 3 visits and he still loves Shug to this day. I played golf at AU.

Was 1716 your graduating class?

:-)

OUCH!!! Golf that one had to really hurt!!!! :big: And you know why I think that is funny :hellyeah:

:hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: that's funny laugh so much it brought tears. Your the first one to figure it out Pat

OUCH!!! Golf that one had to really hurt!!!! :big: And you know why I think that is funny :hellyeah:

Oh yeah I know.

Mr. PigskinPat got me good.

:hellyeah:/> :hellyeah:/> :hellyeah:/> that's funny laugh so much it brought tears. Your the first one to figure it out Pat

Glad I could add a smile to your day! I'll be here all week!!

:hellyeah:/> :hellyeah:/> :hellyeah:/> that's funny laugh so much it brought tears. Your the first one to figure it out Pat

Glad I could add a smile to your day! I'll be here all week!!

I got my eye on you so don't get to crazy PP.

Archived