Bergdahl To Be Charged With Desertion?

Proud Tiger

Good point EMT. The fact that he WAS traded makes ALL the difference...........

Well apparently it makes a difference in the willingness to assume he is guilty without a trial or investigation. :-\/>

Darren Wilson says hi....

Are you suggesting I proclaimed Darren Wilson guilty?

yes. You wanted him tried. Trials are for the guilty.

Well then you are mistaken. I argued that the Grand Jury process was highly irregular, which it was.

And since when are "trials for the guilty"? You can't be serious.

The GJ gave exactly the same verdict that the DOJ did. Was the DOJ just as highly irregular?

Ya'll quit picking on homey. He's having a rough go here tonight. beat%20up.gif

Tim? Is that you?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well apparently it makes a difference in the willingness to assume he is guilty without a trial or investigation. :-\/>

Well then you are mistaken. I argued that the Grand Jury process was highly irregular, which it was.

The GJ gave exactly the same verdict that the DOJ did. Was the DOJ just as highly irregular?

Not that I know of. Are you aware of any irregularities of the DOJ investigation?

LOL Weasel much?

Tim? Is that you?

That is too weak homes. LOL. Weak I tell ya.

Not that I know of. Are you aware of any irregularities of the DOJ investigation?

Wellthey came up with the same answer as the GJ you said was ssssooo irregular. How was the GJ irregular if the outcomes were exactly the same? I am dying to hear this one. The DA gave ALL the evidence to the GJ so he could get the truth out in public. He did not hide anything and likely introduced more than was necessary but he was proved to be absolutely correct by the DOJ. The point is moot on any level. If you drive from Nashville to Bham you can take I65 or drive thru Chattanooga. Either way you still arrive at the sme place.

There was not enough real evidence to prosecute and all the bluster and blow was all just crap. The GJ and the DOJ arrived at the same destination.

LOL Weasel much?

That's gotta be Tim. Right?

well they came with the same answer as the GJ you said was ssssooo irregular. How was the GJ irregular if the outcomes were exactly the same? I am dying to hear this one. The DA gave ALL the evidence to the GJ so he could get the truth out in public. He did not hide anything and likely introduced more than was necessary but he was correct and was proved to be absolutely correct by the DOJ. The point is moot on any level. If you drive from Nashville to Bham you can take I65 or drive thru Chattanooga. Either way you still arrive at the sme place.

There was not enough real evidence to prosecute and all the bluster and blow was all just crap. The GJ and the DOJ arrived at the same destination.

Give him a minute to respond. He is calling the "butt munch" klan to determine an appropriate response. ;D

well they came with the same answer as the GJ you said was ssssooo irregular. How was the GJ irregular if the outcomes were exactly the same? I am dying to hear this one. The DA gave ALL the evidence to the GJ so he could get the truth out in public......

Apparently, you never studied logic did you?

well they came with the same answer as the GJ you said was ssssooo irregular. How was the GJ irregular if the outcomes were exactly the same? I am dying to hear this one. The DA gave ALL the evidence to the GJ so he could get the truth out in public. He did not hide anything and likely introduced more than was necessary but he was correct and was proved to be absolutely correct by the DOJ. The point is moot on any level. If you drive from Nashville to Bham you can take I65 or drive thru Chattanooga. Either way you still arrive at the sme place.

Give him a minute to respond. He is calling the "butt munch" klan to determine an appropriate response. ;D

Now 78, I know you are smart enough to know a logical fallacy when you see one. At least I thought you were.

I am so disappointed in you, on so many levels. :rolleyes:

Or, could it be that you have suffered a momentary delirium? ;)

Now 78. I know you are smart enough to know a logical fallacy when you see one. Or at least I assumed you did.

I am so disappointed in you, on so many levels.

Oh homey, I am not laughing at you bro, I am laughing with you. ;D

Homer you have driven yourself into a box. If the DOJ and the GJ arrive at exactly the same place. How they got their didn't matter. What matters is a bunch of fools couldn't open up their minds and let the process go along. They demanded an outcome. When the made up lies they forced themselves to believe finally were shown to be just that, MADE UP LIES, they had to cover their narrow mindedness with cries of "irregularities."

Truth is they know they were played for fools by a bunch of political hustlers.

Now 78. I know you are smart enough to know a logical fallacy when you see one. Or at least I assumed you did.

No doubt. After all, I am stealing your material. :big:

I am going to report you to the mods!

Turn about is fair play, I used your "weasel" and Ben's "Horse Hockey" in a single thread!

Homer you have driven yourself into a box. If the DOJ and the GJ arrive at exactly the same place. How they got their didn't matter. What matters is a bunch of fools couldn't open up their minds and let the process go along. They demanded an outcome. When the made up lies they forced themselves to believe finally were shown to be just that, MADE UP LIES, they had to cover their narrow mindedness with cries of "irregularities."

First, I am not sure it's accurate to imply they were doing the same thing. My understanding is the DOJ had a specific, civil-rights based mission. I don't think they had the authority to overturn the GJ's conclusion even if they felt it deserved it.

But even assuming they did "reach the same conclusion", that doesn't necessarily mean the GJ was not irregular or made grievous errors (such as allowing testimony that was known to be false).

Now I am not particularly interested in re-hashing that case. It's a done deal. Water under the damn.

I am more interested in pointing out you are making a false argument by insisting the result of the DOJ investigation necessarily means the GJ could not have been irregular. You need to concede that if you want to keep talking to me about it.

I don't care if you or anyone else disagrees with me, but if you refuse to concede a point of logic, it's simply not worth my time to continue. I might as well talk to Tim. :-\

Turn about is fair play, I used your "weasel" and Ben's "Horse Hockey" in a single thread!

I didn't know "horse hockey" was Ben's. Figures. He's such a gentleman. :-\

Makes me think of Colonel Potter on M.A.S.H.

Give him a minute to respond. He is calling the "butt munch" klan to determine an appropriate response. ;D/>

I didn't know "horse hockey" was Ben's. Figures. He's such a gentleman. :-\

Makes me think of Colonel Potter on M.A.S.H.

I picked up "horse hockey" from my dad, along with "malarkey" and "dag blast it and confound it." ;D

I picked up "horse hockey" from my dad, along with "malarkey" and "dag blast it and confound it." ;D

Wow. Can't believe you got away with posting that in the clear, what with the profanity filter on this forum.

First, I am not sure it's accurate to imply they were doing the same thing. My understanding is the DOJ had a specific, civil-rights based mission. I don't think they had the authority to overturn the GJ's conclusion even if they felt it deserved it.

But even assuming they did "reach the same conclusion", that doesn't necessarily mean the GJ was not irregular or made grievous errors (such as allowing testimony that was known to be false).

Now I am not particularly interested in re-hashing that case. It's a done deal. Water under the damn.

I am more interested in pointing out you are making a false argument by insisting the result of the DOJ investigation necessarily means the GJ could not have been irregular. You need to concede that if you want to keep talking to me about it.

I don't care if you or anyone else disagrees with me, but if you refuse to concede a point of logic, it's simply not worth my time to continue. I might as well talk to Tim. :-\

Never expected the Jonestowner to admit then obvious. The OBVIOUS was that there was never enough evidence to indict Darren Wilson. That "Hands Up, Dont Shoot" was a lie and that no one actually ever saw. But the PCers (I wont call them Libs, they are more like PCers to me) cant abide facts that dont jibe with their narrative so they hide their heads and continue to push the :bs: even when they KNOW they were completely wrong.

Tim? Is that you?

Wrong Again!!!

I'm hardly reminded of M*A*S*H as someone said earlier. But I do relate this political forum to a movie. This plays in my head every time I enter here and the answer is a resounding YES!

I don't care if you or anyone else disagrees with me, but if you refuse to concede a point of logic, it's simply not worth my time to continue. I might as well talk to Tim. :-\/>

Never expected the Jonestowner to admit then obvious. The OBVIOUS was that there was never enough evidence to indict Darren Wilson. That "Hands Up, Dont Shoot" was a lie and that no one actually ever saw. But the PCers (I wont call them Libs, they are more like PCers to me) cant abide facts that dont jibe with their narrative so they hide their heads and continue to push the :bs:/> even when they KNOW they were completely wrong.

I don't care if you or anyone else disagrees with me, but if you refuse to concede a point of logic, it's simply not worth my time to continue. I might as well talk to Ben :-\/>

Never expected the Jonestowner to admit then obvious. The OBVIOUS was that there was never enough evidence to indict Darren Wilson. That "Hands Up, Dont Shoot" was a lie and that no one actually ever saw. But the PCers (I wont call them Libs, they are more like PCers to me) cant abide facts that dont jibe with their narrative so they hide their heads and continue to push the :bs: even when they KNOW they were completely wrong.

With all due respect, the Ham Sandwich disagrees with your conclusion.

With all due respect, the Ham Sandwich disagrees with your conclusion.

Its ok. I can take it.

Archived