2016 4* OT EJ Price (USC Signee)

ellitor

Since EJ no longer seems to be a priority for the staff this will be moved to the Rivals section.

Expect that decision by the staff occurred a couple weeks ago...about the time that AU dropped off of his list of favorites.

But I'm fine with his decision...he should go where he wants to go...and where there is an opportunity for him to play.

All indications are we dropped on his list as a result from him dropping on ours first.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since EJ no longer seems to be a priority for the staff this will be moved to the Rivals section.

Expect that decision by the staff occurred a couple weeks ago...about the time that AU dropped off of his list of favorites.

But I'm fine with his decision...he should go where he wants to go...and where there is an opportunity for him to play.

All indications are we dropped on his list as a result from him dropping on ours first.

That is a cause>effect scenario I am perfectly comfortable with.

Hate to be that guy, but I'm pretty sure he dropped on our board for whatever reason.

Crazy stuff. a couple months ago uga wasn't in his top 10. No clue what happened here.

I'll also say that we have our eyes on other OTs. Believe we'll have another great class of OL by February. Not as many as 2015, as 2016 isn't loaded with OL talent like last year, but we'll always look good in the OL recruiting as long as Grimes is here.

Not as many as 2015

It'll be close. We signed 5 last year & want 4 this year. Also 4 of our starting OL will be eligible to turn pro if they want so that number could grow.

Not as many as 2015

It'll be close. We signed 5 last year & want 4 this year. Also 4 of our starting OL will be eligible to turn pro if they want so that number could grow.

I think it'll just depend on how we're feeling in the fall.

I think this thread should moved back to AU recruiting forums. It's not over.

When & If the staff puts him as a top target again it will. Til then it stays. He dropped on our staff's list 1st remember.

• 2 months later...

I think this thread should moved back to AU recruiting forums. It's not over.

hmmmmmm, someone may have been right!!

I'm not sure if Auburn is still recruiting him. We'll see.

Wonder how firm his commitment is to Georgia.

Well I'll be damned...

A4E...... For the winner!!!!!

I don't see AU going after EJ again. We stopped recruiting him a few months ago for a reason, and it wasn't talent. Yes EJ decommitted from UGA but I would not be surprised if UGA decommitted from him.

I don't see AU going after EJ again. We stopped recruiting him a few months ago for a reason, and it wasn't talent. Yes EJ decommitted from UGA but I would not be surprised if UGA decommitted from him.

But ... but ... that doesn't fit with the neganarrative, E! We only back off targets we have no chance of signing, which is when we bring out the 'not a good fit' card. If there's a chance we can sign them, we love them again. Get with the program!

(That's sarcasm, E.)

Archived