Men vs. Texas A&M - Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do we continue to let Bowers try to take the ball the length of the floor?

I'm sure Pearl is trying to get him to cut it out. ;D

Why do we continue to let Bowers try to take the ball the length of the floor?

I'm sure Pearl is trying to get him to cut it out. ;D/>

I doubt that is part of BP's plan....as would be Bower's taking 18 3 point shots this season.

Fortunate that the game is this close with Harrell being held scoreless.....hope he does not start pressing too much...TAMU is doubling on him every time he gets the ball....Mason making them pay but we need a little more offense from the rest of the team.

Is it just my imagination or is Cinmeon actually making his FT's on a regular basis now? :) All that practice they keep talking about is apparently paying off.

Is it just my imagination or is Cinmeon actually making his FT's on a regular basis now? :) All that practice they keep talking about is apparently paying off.

No worries. Canada has you covered. :D

Is it just my imagination or is Cinmeon actually making his FT's on a regular basis now? :)/> All that practice they keep talking about is apparently paying off.

No worries. Canada has you covered. :D/>

Ha, I saw that. His second "attempt" barely even hit the rim. Oh well, maybe he can get some pointers from Cinmeon.

Man, I really, really wanted to like the half, but then AU decided to give up a few easy layups in the last minute and a half. Good to see Bowers knocking down FTs. That's the difference in a 5 7 point (I don't math so well...) deficit at half and a 10 point difference.

what a gimme on that last TAMU bucket....nobody at the basket...well, overall a pretty good half..especially considering that Harrell has only taken 2 shots...and made none.

what a gimme on that last TAMU bucket....nobody at the basket...well, overall a pretty good half..especially considering that Harrell has only taken 2 shots...and made none.

Last 6 points aTm scored were gimme layups. Gotta tighten that up and make them shoot a bit. It's not over by a long shot.

Not a terrible half but we still collapsed at the end...not what you want to see after Saturday's debacle. aTm is better than bama so we will have to play even better than we played at bama before the collapse to pull this one. Not out of the question but definitely not easy. If we start the 2cnd half the way we started the first it will be near impossible to recover. Gonna have to play disciplined ball for a full half to win. Here's hoping we get it done and get back on track

Archived