Men vs. Texas A&M - Game Thread

WarTiger

Another layup and thats aTms magic number of 60. AU did some decent things tonight, but mentally they just can't play defense well. Oh well.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They can shoot. We can't.

They haven't been forced to. They sandwiched a made 3 pointer where KCRM decided not to a hand in the shooter's face and a 15 footer with none within ten feet with at least 6 layup/dunks. Just a bad night defensively.

I believe, if we don't run off Pearl, that I will actually watch an AU game all the way to the end, believing with all my heart we will win. One day. In a year or two. Hopefully .

I believe, if we don't run off Pearl, that I will actually watch an AU game all the way to the end, believing with all my heart we will win. One day. In a year or two. Hopefully .

I doubt Pearl would ever get run off. I think the question will be whether he can get the players he needs to be competitive at AU. He's got a huge, huge mountain to climb.

Hopefully. Quite concerning that we looked just like this last year with a lame duck coach

Archived