Visitors for 1/30 (per Niebuhr or Hokanson)

IronMan70

Rumors are swirling about a potentially huge last-minute official by an offensive recruit currently committed to an ACC school. Ray-Ray McCloud (Clemson) is suspected as the target.

Oh boy. Preparing to hear the word "role" about 10 million times, usually preceded by an AU alum's name.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why? Kid seems to be a very good prospect but with Kerryon and Jovon we seem to be pretty well set at RB this class. Or are we looking at him for another position?

He would be more of a slot-receiver/athlete. Similar to our recruitment of Ryan Davis.

Why? Kid seems to be a very good prospect but with Kerryon and Jovon we seem to be pretty well set at RB this class. Or are we looking at him for another position?

He would be more of a slot-receiver/athlete. Similar to our recruitment of Ryan Davis.

Ah gotcha. Do you think if he were to want to flip it would affect McGriff then with his eligibility concerns?

Ah gotcha. Do you think if he were to want to flip it would affect McGriff then with his eligibility concerns?

It's too late to be jerking offers from long-time commits because of the possibility that they might not qualify. The time to do the homework about a guy qualifying has long since passed. The coaches think he's good to go or they wouldn't have accepted his commitment in the first place.

It's too late to be jerking offers from long-time commits because of the possibility that they might not qualify. The time to do the homework about a guy qualifying has long since passed. The coaches think he's good to go or they wouldn't have accepted his commitment in the first place.

From what I gather living in Hoover, the deal with Williams has come as a shock to him, his mother ()who has been actively involved with his schooling and athletics his entire life), his coaches, and our staff.

From what I gather living in Hoover, the deal with Williams has come as a shock to him, his mother ()who has been actively involved with his schooling and athletics his entire life), his coaches, and our staff.

If that's true, then more than likely the rumor about his academic difficulties are bammer BS. That's what I'd consider it until we see something real.

how! My coaches expected to see my report card after every semester, and it's not like college coaches were knocking on my coaches office door about me. If it was the ACT, I could understand the "shock" if he only took it once ...

Is it really ever too late for jerking offers?

There is no bad time to jerk offers as long as it's done privately.

Nop

Nope as long as we aren't jerking offers from guys who are will not contribute or are screw ups for the good of winning football games.

wde

Ok boys lets get back to visitors for 1/30. I can only take so much jerking offer talks.

You should reword that. :laugh:

In 1 out of 1 studies it has been shown that the oldest aficionado of such talks eventually becomes disinterested.

Back to the visit list. Devante Peete isn't coming this weekend. I think it may be getting crowded at wide receiver, and he wasn't a serious contender for an offer.

Back to the visit list. Devante Peete isn't coming this weekend. I think it may be getting crowded at wide receiver, and he wasn't a serious contender for an offer.

Not kinned to the Peete family is he? Cause we could use more big names connected to our program. I've enjoyed that part of college ball

info on Demarre Kitt tweet, as of 1/29 @ 11:30 pm

per Justin Hokanson:

" " Auburn had no knowledge of Demarre Kitt visiting this weekend and I'm told that Kitt is traveling to Tuskegee to visit his grandmother and may stop in Auburn to visit friends. Kitt plays at Miss. Gulf Coast after transferring from Clemson. So, he's not "visiting" Auburn." "

http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/Contents/FYI-on-this-Demarre-Kitt-tweet-35190520 (free)

Because Mack Brown hired both our top DC's Chizik and Muschamp, I was thrilled in watching the Texas football program go down during Brown's last 3 to 4 years.

Thanks for keeping the list updated, IronMan70.

Oh you're welcome. At about 4pm we should get close to the finalized list, give or take, from 247.

Awesome work IronMan!

Archived