Visitors for 1/30 (per Niebuhr or Hokanson)

IronMan70

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update:

per Justin Hokanson- as of 2 hours ago, Holland is not in Auburn. I am leaving him on the list until we know for sure if he is a late Fri, a Saturday arrival, or just not coming.

http://auburn.247spo...siting-35217674

E says Holland would not arrive until Saturday, in any case, and that he's not worried if he doesn't show at all.

Yes there was supposed to be one and no it wasn't Holland

Not sure if he made it.

Thanks Bird

I also saw where Hoke answered a question on surprise visitors to the effect that he was playing by the rules in not outing who was there (or even whether). But why even say that if there wasn't a super secret surprise visitor? I'm sure the answer is in the email.

Not sure if he made it.

Thanks Bird

I also saw where Hoke answered a question on surprise visitors to the effect that he was playing by the rules in not outing who was there (or even whether). But why even say that if there wasn't a super secret surprise visitor? I'm sure the answer is in the email.

Its called selling. These guys always have to act like they have a secret whether they do or not. If they do have a secret, it doesnt make them any extra money to keep it 100 percent quiet so instead we get the "I have a secret, stay tuned to whats behind the pay wall for info"

I was thinking of making a surprise visit, was there another surprise visitor expected?

ha. Yeah maybe you were the one I was thinking. You committing tonight?

I was thinking of making a surprise visit, was there another surprise visitor expected?

Nope. He is being committed tonight. ;D

Not sure if he made it.

Thanks Bird

Its called selling. These guys always have to act like they have a secret whether they do or not. If they do have a secret, it doesnt make them any extra money to keep it 100 percent quiet so instead we get the "I have a secret, stay tuned to whats behind the pay wall for info"

Yep. Mine was a rhetorical question.

Nope. He is being committed tonight. ;D/>

That ain't even right, ha. Visit went well till Reese said something out of the way so I cut the visit short and went to Tuscaloosa were misfits are treated right.

So, now it can be revealed that two of the the surprise visitors in Auburn this weekend were Clemson 5-star commits Ray-Ray McCloud III and Deon Cain. Hmmm?

Archived