Well, we (SC) wanted him and we got him.

homersapien

He asks a valid question.

Lynch dodged it.

Not sure what the point was of this thread.

:gofig:

Well, aside from the irony of Lindsey being gay, they are two different things with no inherent connection. (As one of the commenters succinctly put it.)

But it would have been better had he used the bestiality argument. :rolleyes:

Raptor, I know you read enough to know that Lindsey Graham is often referred to in DC as Pansy.

It is an open secret in DC but why no one seems to care that he is ridiculed so much is beyond me.

Go to YouTube and search pansy graham on morning joe. They could not stop laughing.

Raptor, I know you read enough to know that Lindsey Graham is often referred to in DC as Pansy.

It is an open secret in DC but why no one seems to care that he is ridiculed so much is beyond me.

Go to YouTube and search pansy graham on morning joe. They could not stop laughing.

Funny. I never heard about the "pansy" thing. But you are right, it is a common "secret" in DC that he's gay. Even the local conservative talk radio hosts have alluded to it ("light in his loafers"). But then, Lindsey is not very popular with the local TPer's.

There are no shortage of rumors from various sources, but to be honest, I really don't know if it's true, and frankly, I don't care.

Lindsey is a mixed bag for me. Sometimes I support his views and sometimes I don't. He's far better than many other GOP senators IMO. He takes principled positions on things which are not always popular with his constituency. I respect that.

His mannerisms, the fact that he's gotta be somewhere around 60 and has never married, his insane views on foreign policy that seem to be ... overcompensating. It oughta be plainly clear to most. I refer to him as Senator Sugarbritches. (Note to my more P.C. inclined brethren who will see this as bashing- I'd stop tomorrow if he came out, but he and his ilk lack the fortitude to do so. I see no need to go easy on hypocrites.)

His mannerisms, the fact that he's gotta be somewhere around 60 and has never married, his insane views on foreign policy that seem to be ... overcompensating. It oughta be plainly clear to most. I refer to him as Senator Sugarbritches. (Note to my more P.C. inclined brethren who will see this as bashing- I'd stop tomorrow if he came out, but he and his ilk lack the fortitude to do so. I see no need to go easy on hypocrites.)

So, Condi Rice is a lesbian, is that how it works? Just don't get married, and that's all you need to be labeled ?

I guess it's o.k. to enter into a scam marriage, to keep up appearances, huh ? ( ie - Clintons )

Why then make it an issue ? Either way ? Is the intent by the Left just to annoy bigoted conservatives, who they think blindly hate all gays, no matter what ? That seems counter to the whole 'inclusive' nature of Dems, to treat everyone as equals.

So, Condi Rice is a lesbian, is that how it works? Just don't get married, and that's all you need to be labeled ?

I guess it's o.k. to enter into a scam marriage, to keep up appearances, huh ? ( ie - Clintons )

Why then make it an issue ? Either way ? Is the intent by the Left just to annoy bigoted conservatives, who they think blindly hate all gays, no matter what ? That seems counter to the whole 'inclusive' nature of Dems, to treat everyone as equals.

If Condi had the voice of Sam Elliot and other similar quirks, I'd have to wonder.

If you're (1. a dude, and (2. a bloodthirsty war hawk who gets his rocks off dreaming of new ways to terrorize other nations and insult the intelligence of reasonable people, you might want to make sure to have a wife. Kind of like Col. Fitts in American Beauty.

Never saw American Beauty. And never been a fan of Senator GrAmnesty either. He seems like a pure bred political creature, entirely out for his own interests, and will say what ever he needs to in order to play the strings of his constituents the most. Other than that, I don't think about the guy's personal life.

I thought that's what the Dems so identified with, is letting everyone live their own lives. I guess when it comes to not falling in line w/ their agenda, all bets are off the table. Even for those who are of the alternative life style. Sacrifices must be made, for the greater cause.

Never saw American Beauty. And never been a fan of Senator GrAmnesty either. He seems like a pure bred political creature, entirely out for his own interests, and will say what ever he needs to in order to play the strings of his constituents the most. Other than that, I don't think about the guy's personal life.

I thought that's what the Dems so identified with, is letting everyone live their own lives. I guess when it comes to not falling in line w/ their agenda, all bets are off the table. Even for those who are of the alternative life style. Sacrifices must be made, for the greater cause.

I'm not a Dem, BTW. If I must attach a label, I choose Thoreauvian libertarian.

Funny. I never heard about the "pansy" thing. But you are right, it is a common "secret" in DC that he's gay. Even the local conservative talk radio hosts have alluded to it ("light in his loafers"). But then, Lindsey is not very popular with the local TPer's.

There are no shortage of rumors from various sources, but to be honest, I really don't know if it's true, and frankly, I don't care.

Lindsey is a mixed bag for me. Sometimes I support his views and sometimes I don't. He's far better than many other GOP senators IMO. He takes principled positions on things which are not always popular with his constituency. I respect that.

His nickname in DC is Pansy Graham.

BTW, the video of the for the "Pansy" comment and the laugh-cutaway they had to do on air has been scrubbed i guess. I watch morning Joe while at the gym. There was a party in DC and LG had to leave early but the joke was who he was supposedly with, some DC local all the media etc know.

I'm not a Dem, BTW. If I must attach a label, I choose Thoreaun Libertarian.

I may have to borrow that from time to time.

That's complete BS. In fact, he is exactly the opposite, just as your post demonstrates.

And it's not just Democrats who are spreading the gay rumors, just the opposte.

How's the weather in in bizzarro world? :rolleyes:

Most people in my home state have "known" he was, or could be a homosexual. I've met the Senator on two separate occasions....once in Anderson at a local dining establishment and once at the burial of a slain police officer. Both times he was there with his mother. It's not my job to judge but he's either A: A serious "mama's" boy or he's a homosexual...or both.

I really don't care. I do think he has South Carolina in his heart and while I don't always agree with him I think he has done a fairly good job over his term. Let's face it....South Carolina is known for having career Senatorial representatives.

DKW....saying Cramer is gay is totally BS. I know him and his family well. How do you think his daughter would feel if she read your post?

This whole thread is full of hypocrisy, people throwing out rumors about someone without any fact or links....some of these are the normally the ones being critical of others for ding the same thing.

I guess Graham and Hillary like each other because both are gay?

DKW....saying Cramer is gay is totally BS. I know him and his family well. How do you think his daughter would feel if she read your post?

This whole thread is full of hypocrisy, people throwing out rumors about someone without any fact or links....some of these are the normally the ones being critical of others for ding the same thing.

You all should listen to PT. He is an expert on hypocrisy.

I thought this was going to be a thread about Rep. Mark Sanford?

:bananadance::roflol:

Most people in my home state have "known" he was, or could be a homosexual. I've met the Senator on two separate occasions....once in Anderson at a local dining establishment and once at the burial of a slain police officer. Both times he was there with his mother. It's not my job to judge but he's either A: A serious "mama's" boy or he's a homosexual...or both.

I really don't care. I do think he has South Carolina in his heart and while I don't always agree with him I think he has done a fairly good job over his term. Let's face it....South Carolina is known for having career Senatorial representatives.

Must have been someone other than his mother. His mother and father died when he was 21. He went to USCe so he could raise his younger sister. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindsey_Graham

Archived