Well, we (SC) wanted him and we got him.

homersapien

Most people in my home state have "known" he was, or could be a homosexual. I've met the Senator on two separate occasions....once in Anderson at a local dining establishment and once at the burial of a slain police officer. Both times he was there with his mother. It's not my job to judge but he's either A: A serious "mama's" boy or he's a homosexual...or both.

I really don't care. I do think he has South Carolina in his heart and while I don't always agree with him I think he has done a fairly good job over his term. Let's face it....South Carolina is known for having career Senatorial representatives.

Must have been someone other than his mother. His mother and father died when he was 21. He went to USCe so he could raise his younger sister. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindsey_Graham

Hmmmmm...maybe it was an aunt? The lady was the same at both and at least 20 years older (back in the late 90s and again in 2002).

Poor ICHY doesn't know the difference between hypocrisy and sarcasm.

LOL! Considering the nature of your normal posts, perhaps you should always add the "sarcasm" icon when being sarcastic. It's really hard for us to tell.

Archived