Hillary vs. The Military

Proud Tiger

There has been discussion here in the past about the relationship between Hillary and the military. By far most of the military people I know who have interfaced with her don't like her. I know the SS details at the WH when Bill was Pres. hated her. Here is one more indication of the strained relationship.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/01/29/report-pentagon-officials-opened-secret-talks-with-qaddafi-regime-to-slow/

Congress was soooooooo concerned that they cut the purse strings for this NATO led operation right. Ummmmmm no they didn't. Nice try Fox News. Let's see here: Report: Pentagon officials opened back-channels with Qaddafi Saddam regime to slow Clinton Bush push into war.

One drum note, over and over and over... "Bush ! Bush ! Bush ! "

I've attended a operations brief about Operation Odyssey Dawn from both the AFRICOM Commander General Hamm and the Air Component Commander Major General Woodward so I know this article is straight BS.

One drum note, over and over and over... "Bush ! Bush ! Bush ! "

I've attended a operations brief about Operation Odyssey Dawn from both the AFRICOM Commander General Hamm and the Air Component Commander Major General Woodward so I know this article is straight BS.

Based on your other comments and postings, I have my doubts.

Stay classy. We all know that media reports in 2015 are just spin doctor articles to increase economic indicators for more $$$ from advertisers. Somewhere in there is a sliver of truth....maybe.

I think somebody said "what difference does it make?" But Hilllary must know this isn't going to play well. She made major changes in her appearance and campaign

schedules today.

Archived