New Scoreboard Proposed

WarTiger

With this video supply, when the clock fails in the future we can just broadcast a close-up of a stop watch being operated manually. ;D/>

Dang straight!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With this video supply, when the clock fails in the future we can just broadcast a close-up of a stop watch being operated manually. ;D

Homer, lost my wine with that one. Lord if anything needs to get fixed it's our game clock system. It is so embarassing but it seems like nothing is being done. Hope the game clock is in the budget. ;D . Actually, it'snot that funny.

Bunch of old farts. By the way what is a stop watch? It that an oxymoron?

I would really like to see this. Auburn is becoming a do whatever it takes program.

What is the likelyhood this gets voted down?

It's a done deal.

With this video screen (edit), when the clock fails in the future we can just broadcast a close-up of a stop watch being operated manually. ;D

Homer, lost my wine with that one. Lord if anything needs to get fixed it's our game clock system. It is so embarassing but it seems like nothing is being done. Hope the game clock is in the budget. ;D . Actually, it'snot that funny.

That reminds me, we obviously need to stay away from electronics for our back-up system. Find one of the old stop watches that have to be wound up.

(And no, "stop watch" is certainly not an oxymoron. But to be more accurate, at Jordan Hare we use a "stop working watch". )

The larger scoreboard would be fun and interesting. However, like others have said..they need to include a few dollars to get the game clock replaced/upgraded to the 21st century. It has become a ridiculous occurence to have almost every game stopped because of that danged clock system.

I like what I saw in the artist rendering a few months ago. Complete upper deck all the way around with four smaller board in each corner.

I like what I saw in the artist rendering a few months ago. Complete upper deck all the way around with four smaller board in each corner.

Yeah, not gonna happen.

With this video screen (edit), when the clock fails in the future we can just broadcast a close-up of a stop watch being operated manually. ;D

That reminds me, we obviously need to stay away from electronics for our back-up system. Find one of the old stop watches that have to be wound up.

(And no, "stop watch" is certainly not an oxymoron. But to be more accurate, at Jordan Hare we use a "stop working watch". )

lol

lol

Electronics? Our clock stops when it gets cloudy.

JJ said that we won't likely add more seats to the stadium any time soon. We are going to add more premium seating though, but that would only be about 200 more seats.

Since this is considered a done deal, will they be announcing other definite plans this Friday? I, as many have stated, think that the eye-sore at the opposite end zone needs to go, which would involve them bricking the exterior and making the support stronger. I thought asthetics like that were more important than removing the screen we got just 7 years ago, and replacing it with a larger one.

Since this is considered a done deal, will they be announcing other definite plans this Friday? I, as many have stated, think that the eye-sore at the opposite end zone needs to go, which would involve them bricking the exterior and making the support stronger. I thought asthetics like that were more important than removing the screen we got just 7 years ago, and replacing it with a larger one.

That wasn't mentioned specifically but it could be a possibility. It does need to be done.

If you had read one of the articles posted in this thread, it clearly addresses that scoreboard in the opposite endzone.

If you had read one of the articles posted in this thread, it clearly addresses that scoreboard in the opposite endzone.

But slated for later on down the road, not a top priority.

Archived